Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snoopers

Snoopers

Snoopers what a gorgeous white and black beauty you are! There's something special about b & w kitties. Your snowy home looks beautiful, especially with you on the prowl! You go ole chap!
    Congrats for being our Cat of the Day pretty boy.
    Miss Prissy

SNOOOOOPERS !!!!!!! I love your name. You are such a pretty boy too, I love how thick you are, your people must feed you real good . Congratulations for being out most SNOOPALICIOUS COTD. I hope you get many many pats and rubs and X's and O's for your special day, you deserve it anyway for being such a beautiful kitty.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Thank you, caretakers of Snoopers, for giving him 19 good years. Would that the world could be so kind to all cats (and people, too). I am touched.

Welcome Frostfrog - you'll love it here. Pet Talk is so special as are the people. Enjoy.
    Oh I've just noticed you live in Alaska - that is so cool, I've been promising myself for years a trip to Alaska is on the cards. One day I'll make it.

Snoopers
    What a beautiful black and white cat you are - my Dan is quite jealous and gone off in a huff!! You look so proud and lovely against the snow - and such an elderly gentleman too -
    Congratulations on being such a well deserved Cat of the Day - I wish a lovely day for you filled with treats and cuddles - nose kissses winging across the ocean to you. xxx

Lynne

After being part of the family for so long, maybe Snoopers should be Cat of the Year. He's a great looking fella, and it's a shame every kitty can't have a home half as good as he has enjoyed. Good luck, Snoop.

Hi Snoopers!! You look SO beautiful, "snooping" about your breathtaking Canadian habitat! I'm sure you have many tales of daring adventure to share with your humans!! Can it really be you are 19???? You look like a youngster; so handsome and fit!! Must be all that good loving and fresh air!! And I agree, honoring you as Cat of the Day just doesn't seem GRAND enough for such a loving and loyal companion! No, Cat of a Lifetime is much more fitting a boy as deserving as you! It was a GREAT honor to meet you dear boy!! I wish you many more years of love and adventure!! Congratulations to you beautiful Snoopers, Pet Talk's sweetest, most gentle, most beautiful Cat of the Day! And to Snooper's loving family....Thank you so much for giving this most special boy the best home imaginable! Have the best day of celebration, Snoopers and family!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am so delighted to honor a beautiful "Senior" baby this morning. And Snoopers, how beautiful you are in that picture. Nineteen wonderful years, and hopefully many, many more for you!!!

Congratulations on being one of the oldest, most beautiful Cats of the Day!!

Snoopers!

What a sweet Senior citizen you are! Congrats on being our very special Cat of the Day today. May you still have many years of health and happiness ahead! Hope you get extra goodies and head skritches today!

Congratulations on being a well deserved Cat of the day, Snoopers!

You look so pretty with your little red nose, and blending in with the lovely nature around you! You don't look old at all! Hope you get lots of treats and cuddles today - and always!!

Purrs from Fister and his mom

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Fabulous Snoopers!!!!

Oh Snoopers, you are just terrific. Let's face it, tux kitties are just "special" - you know it for sure! Our Minkly and Jasmine both send big tux tail waves!!!! Drop by and say hello!

www.cathappy.com/minkly.htm
    www.cathappy.com/jasmine.htm

We hope you have many years to share with your loving family...our Ebony (COTD 10/27/98) journeyed over the Rainbow Bridge in her 22nd year, as did her sister, Coco! We hope you stay happy for a long time yet!

Oh, and tell the photographer at your house your photo is just wonderful!

Bari and the Pride

Hello sweet Snoopers! You are a gorgeous tux guy, just like Stump and Emmett, and we're all so happy that you're today's Cat of the Day!! (Stump is "just" 13 and plans on continuing into seniorhood just like you have! He was treated for hyperthyroidism last year and is doing great now.)

We hope you have a wonderful day and that you get lots of treats and playtime!
    Love, purrs, and headbumps from your tux buddies Stump and Emmett
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett

What a classy kitty! Ritz just loves an older man, 'specially one in a tux
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Thank you for all the beautiful posts about my cat Snoopers. He is very special cat & he thinks so too!! I certainly did give him lots of hugs & kisses today! I think too that he should be the pet of the year!!! Here are some more pics of Snoopers & his sister Daffy community.webshots.com/album/7100169aDRMiLovBG

Hello Handsome boy!

I am the mom of Lucy, who is 17 this year. She is the survivor of a double thyroid-ectomy, herself! Her brother, who lived to be 18, was on the pills for about 6 years. I have to wonder if you take the pills with stoic dignity, or if you display tornado traits when it's time!

Your photo is very attractive, with you in the snow. Certainlly flatters your handsome tuxedo coat!

Hang in there, grandpa kitty. You're well loved .
    Christine
    Proud & Lucky Mom of Shelby, Morgan, Bentley, Pauley, Tohsa, & Kharma, who misses Scorpio, Sunny, Winchester, Lucy, Hank, Pauley, Laddy & General

"Where there is breath, there is hope."

Your Webshots album is gorgeous! What ADORABLE babies they were....1982!!! 1985!! What great pics!! Those close ups! And Daffy....Her markings are incredible! What a beautiful family!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much! And bless you sweet Snoopers and Daffy!!

Here's the album!!

http://www.community.webshots.com/al...0169aDRMiLovBG

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~