Thread: Where are the Shiba Inu Owners?

Where are the Shiba Inu Owners?

HI!

My name is Bonnie and I am owned by a red sesame male Shiba Inu named Sushi He will be 2 this month already! He's a little rascal and I love him to death.

We live in Brampton, Ontario, Canada.

We know approximately 10-15 Shibas around our area and get together every month.

Hope there are more Shiba owners here!

Here is Sushi's photo album:
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/c_and_.../ph//my_photos

Hopefully that link will work.

Bonnie & Sushi

I love them! There's a shiba owner on another board I go to. I have seen them but never gotten the chance to play with one in person.

Niņo & Eliza

Welcome to PT! I don't have a shiba, but we groom some at work, and there's a breeder just 40 minutes away from me.

Yes, Sushi is VERY beautiful!! I love Shibas! I also don't have a Shiba and have never met one, but would really like to.

Welcome to PT.

**~Kelly~**

I just looked at his pics -- what a beautiful dog. A couple of the shibas that come into work remind me of him -- their names are Yoshi and Sachi.

I dont have a shiba but my dance teacher has one, well she got two, one is hers and one is her brothers, I met her's once, she brought her to the mosaic practice, she is so cute and so sweet!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

It's so much fun when we get the chance to meet other Shibas!

We have 2 online groups, one is our monthly meetup group at http://www.shibainu.meetup.com/4 It's for Shibas in and around the Toronto area. We have 20 members so far!

And the other is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ShibaInuCrazyinCanada/ for all Shibas in Canada.

Feel free to let your Shiba pals know about the groups, if you like.

Hopefully I'll get to meet more Shiba owners on this group too!

Bonnie & Sushi

Welcome to Pet Talk Bon!! I joined this board a couple days ago, and I love it!! There are a lot of nice people here. I am a voulenteer and a foster at my local pound. I have 5 dogs, I dont have a Shiba Inu at the moment, but one of my friends breeds them. She has 2 males and 3 females, 2 of the females are whelping and 1 of the females have 4 healthy, happy, 6 week old pups. Hope you enjoy this board!!

Your Sushi is adorable! I have two sibes, no shibas yet, but I have thought about getting one eventually.
    I have a friend who owns a shiba. She's a really sweet dog! My friend said she never heard of them till she got one, she asked the breeder what they are like and he told her "Like a little husky on caffein" YIKES!
    Last edited by cyber-sibes; 09-02-2005 at 08:09 PM.

We had a member who was very active for a long time. Her name was Emily and she went by the name lovemyshiba. I haven't seen her post in about two months or so. If you would like to do a search for her and PM her and ask her to come back, we'd all appreciate it. She was a real sweet gal with four pupsters (only one was a shiba) and I'd love to know how she is doing.

"little husky on caffein", lol. So true!!!! They are very active dogs. I take Sushi for 2 half hour walks a day, and then there is play time. He'll rest for an hour or so before going to bed, then after he pees, it's like he's been rejuvenated all over again! And, he's turning 2 yrs old this month!

Pam, I'll definitely do a search and hopefully she'll come back!

Bonnie