Thread: Prayers please!!!!!!!!!

Prayers please!!!!!!!!!

I have never asked for prayers before but now I desperately need them. My grandfather is very ill. Last Friday he got taken to the hospital at four in the morning because he was coughing up blood. To make a longggggggggg story and I mean long story short they couldn't help him at the hospital here in Davenport Iowa so they had to bring in a helicopter and take him to Mayo clinic in Minnesota. Well they have done numerous procedures on him (his lung). They had to remove two blood clots from his lung and go up and seal up these places that he kept bleeding from in his lung. Well we thought he was doing okay but my grandma called today and said if we all want to see him we need to come up there tonight or early tomorrow morning. It doesnt look like they can do anything for him because he keeps on bleeding from his lung and they cant just keep on going into him every single damn day and sealing it up. God, how much more can he take??? He has overcome lung cancer, skin cancer, catching on fire at his work, his severe asthma...and now this bullstuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me my mom, my two sisters, and Guapo will be going up there. My moms bf will be caring for Chico and the cats. Please keep my family in your prayers and thank you all for reading this.

He's in one of the best hospitals in the country and your Grandfather sounds like a real survivor to me after all he's been through all those years. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, Jaimee.

(((((HUGS))))))))

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your Grandfather sweetie. He does sound like a pretty tough guy. We will be thinking of all of you often and please keep us posted on his progress. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

Thanks guys, it means a lot. I guess the hotel that we are staying at doesnt allow dogs like my aunt said so we wont be taking Guapo but he will be staying with a friend of mine. We are leaving tomorrow at 4 in the morning..I will update you all Monday or Tuesday when we get back. Please think of my grandpa.

Oh my gosh! I am so, so sorry! (((hugs))) Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

You and he will be in our prayers.