Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maverick has joined Magic.

Maverick has joined Magic.

OMG! I came home today to a very limp young man. Maverick was so sick he just laid there like a rag-doll.

I raced him to the vet.......his blood glucose was WAY low and his temperature too

They needed to give him fluids with glucose. While he and I were waiting, I held him and I talked to him. I told him how beautiful he was and how much I loved him. I asked God to take away his pain and I told him he would be OK.

They wanted to keep him for a few hours to get some food into him and warm him up.

When I returned they had the bad news that he arrested and even an epinephrine to the heart did not bring him back to me.

Goodbye my little man.....you would have made someone the best cat ever. But now you are with God.

Oh, Jen! My heart breaks for you tonight!!! Such sorrow. I suppose God knew Magic needed Maverick. How tragic. Again, Bless you for your love. RIP Maverick.

Oh Jen I am so sorry. I know this has been so hard on you.

Rest in Peace beautiful little kitten. I'm glad you got to know love before you left us.

From Decker with Love

Dear Jen:
    I'm sorry but I just don't know what to say or how to comfort you. I can only imagine how heartbreaking this is for you.

RIP dear Maverick. You were very lucky because you were held by Jen and she showed you what love is all about.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Jen...I am simply at a loss for words. I don't know what to say. What a shock. I can't begin to know how you must be feeling. Please accept my most heartfelt condolences. ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))
    ((((((((((((((KittyKisses))))))))))))))

Sweet little one you are so loved and will be missed terribly.
    Play hard at RB and you and Magic stick with each other one sweet day you will both be in meowmie Jen's arms again.

R.I.P. Maverick.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Jen, I am so so sorry for your loss. That is just way too much for anyone to deal with. Just know that you have people here who truly care about you and care about your fosters. RIP Maverick.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

This is so sad. Do they know what was wrong with these littel ones? I'm sorry Jen. Take care.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Jen, I'm so sorry to hear this. RIP sweet Maverick.

oh boy, not another one.. maverick!! how old was he?

this all just brough me to the day I lost my sweetie boy, edges. I'm so sorry you lost two little sick hearts in a week, jen!

(((YOU))) & do take care,

..gina & edges
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I'm so sorry. Magic and Maverick are playing happily at the Rainbow Bridge now, shining down on you, who showed them so much love. How difficult is must be to lose them both. {{hugs}}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a shame! That's the hardest part about rescuing kittens. RIP, little Maverick.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Jen, I am so very sorry to read this. When I saw the pictures of the boys I fell in love with them. They know that they found a place were they were well loved. May they rest in peace

RIP to both Maverick and Magic.

They're healthy and happy now at the Rainbow Bridge.

Godspeed.

MAGIC,WAS HAVING FUN,AS AN ETERNAL KITTEN,AT THE ALL PET ANGEL DRIVE IN PARTY,WHEN SUDDENLY MAGIC HEARS,A FAMILIAR MEEEW,AND MAVERICK,COMES,LED BY Y.LEE ANGEL.NOW,THE TWO KITTENS,ARE WATCHING PET CARTOONS,AND ARE EATING A CHEESE STEAK,TOGETHER,AND NEITHER,WILL BE NEVER ALONE.
    BLESS YOU,JEN,FOR GIVING THESE LITTLE ONES,THE LOVE,AND CARE,THAT THEY NEEDED,AND SEEING,THAT THEY DID NOT PASS ON,WITHOUT A GUARDIAN.
    YOU,WILL SEE THEM AGAIN,ONE FINE DAY!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gary, you bring tears to my eyes....thank you.