Thread: Goldie

Former User Guest

Goldie

Yet another orange cat for COTD, which is great, because we looooove orange cats here (and all cats).

Goldie, you sound like a lot of fun, and so brave to chase that dog away, good job!

Have fun as COTD and congrats!

Yay Goldie, what a brave girl you are. I love your little bossy cattitude =^..^=!!! You are such a pretty girl. Congratulations Goldie our pretty COTD. You should go right ahead and hog the bed, chair, food, floor, t.v. whatever you want it is your day.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

A lady marmalade how extra special you are Goldie lovely lady marmalade woman

Congratulations Goldie! You definately deserve to be Cat of the day - such a beauty you are - and brave too!

Have a ball and lots of treats and cuddles!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Another orange kitty with attitude!!

And that is exactly why we love our orange furkids so much.

Goldie, you are something else, and we are thrilled to hear of your antics. Keep up the good work - and have the very best day - pushing everyone around.

Goldie, what a kitty with a tude! You almost look like you could be Trevor-boy's momma!

Love your sweet little white pawpads and tigger sweater coat!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Goldie!

Sounds like you are worth your weight in GOLD!
    Enjoy your special day today.

HI GOLDIE
    So, you're the Boss around your place huh. Do you rule with
    a velvet paw? You are certainly Pretty enough to be a Princess.
    Congratulations on being chosen as today's lovely
    CAT OF THE DAY !!!

Hey there golden girl! You are quite the kitty, I see. You are very good looking and have a very important personality too! Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day. Enjoy!

"Sass," spark, 'tude, chutzpah.....THIS GOLDEN GIRL'S IN CHARGE!!! Keep on keeping em on their toes (or paws!) gorgeous!! Congratulations Goldie, today you rule as Cat of the Day!! (Goldie and Ernie.....Hmmmm, sounds good to me! At least go for the grub!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Goldie - what a gorgeous orange girl you are - us redheads must stick together and rule this world with cattitude - way to go sweetheart - hope you've had one wonderful day with lots of treats n' stuff. Special nose rubs winging their way to you xxx

Lynne

PS Why not take Ernie up on the offer - he'd make a good date for a girl and you'd get him away from Spencer for an evening - good grub as well - can't go wrong!!

Goldie, Just wanted you to know that my Trevor tried to whistle when he saw you pop up on my screen today. He thinks you are "a real looker" and he thought your pose was just captivating!

It might sound like he is being "catty" but he says to watch out for that Ernie if you decide to take him up on his offer for a night out. He can be a little toughie...he is a street-wise kitty you know. On the other hand, Spencer would probably make a very nice date. He is quite a gentleman, but I do think you might need to wait a bit for his hair to grow back. It's probably a little chilly for him to be outside right now.

Congratulations to yet another glamorous kitty who just happens to be a beautiful shade of ORANGE!!!

Sweet, sweet Goldie

Yesterday, I posted a link to www.catoftheday.com on another website, so my Maine Coon loving friend could see Candy's picture. Well many others clicked to see her too, not knowing that today there would be a new face on Cat of the Day. You can't believe how many people responded and said "Goldie is beautiful" or "I love Goldie". They were talking about you, and had the exact same reaction that I did when I saw your beautiful face this morning.

I thought to myself, what a magnificent girl she is!!!! Congratulations, sweet girl, and know that you are being admired from afar as well!!!

Goldie- you are keeping the rule of all cats (especially the orange ones): YES, you are the boss- who would think anything different?

Congratulations on being COTD!