Thread: ok need help! I am going nuts!

ok need help! I am going nuts!

lol ok there is a horror movie, that is not really scarey at all lol but I cant remeber the the title of the movie and I am going to go insane! ok the main character is a woman named Eleanor, everyone is orginaly comes to the house for an insomnia thing but Elanor was called by the childrens spirits to come to the house and a bunch of stuff happens and I know the title is SIMILIER to house on haunted hill, but that is definatly not it lol not a single list I can find on the net lists the movie and I am going insane! does anyone have any ide what movie I am talking about?
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

The Haunting?

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

hmm I looked up the haunting, thats definatly not it I do remeber some details of the movie, I remeber I huge fire place, and there were several childrens heads carved all over the house, I remeber a staircase near the end but thats probably not hlepfull lol and at the very begging when the group of people first meet are the house I remeber one woman going home after her hand was slit by a piano string. everyone exept Eleanor was at the house because they were insomniacs, Eleanor recieved a phone call asking her to come, because the childrens spirits needed her help to be free'd from some tirant or something, the man who was the reason for there deaths..
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Still sounds like "the haunting" to me. Are you sure that's not it?

EDIT: I looked up some more summerys, it looks like it is the Haunting, the summery I was reading before was just really scewed and did not resemble the movie lol although I swear when I first saw the movie it was not called "the haunting" lol the title of the book its based on however... lol when I saw the movie it was called the haunting of hill house, which is apperntly the title of the book..hence my confusion lol
    Last edited by cali; 08-29-2005 at 12:56 AM.
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

6. Yep thats definitly The Haunting that your thinking of.

im having trouble remember the name of a horro movie too. but its like a b-rated movie(more funny then scary) like on the line of Scary Movie type of movie.

its about two guys who die somehow,, and some lady brings them back to life useing witch craft. but their body parts are so mangled up from however they died that they need new body parts. she already rebuilt one guy by 'borrowing' body parts off other guys.. and he drives around in a rather... strange looking monster truck and chases people down in it.

and it ends with the guy who was the driver of the monster truck being ran over and over and over again till hes flater then a pancake,, and when the camer backed off a bit you could see his... dick... sticking up the air mean while the rest of is rather flat....(sorry for the details) but i laughed till i had tears in my eyes. i laughed pretty much through the whole movie. but i cant for the life of me remeber the dang name of it,, or who played in it.
    Last edited by Vette; 08-29-2005 at 02:53 AM.

Weird. Gives me the shudders!
    even though i'm the sacrifice...you won't try for me, not now...though i'd die to know you love me...i'm all alone...isn't someone missing me?

That was a great movie. I usually can't sit through a whole movie, but this one kept me interested.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!