Thread: Smiling Abby!

Smiling Abby!

Good Morning dear Abby Girl! I'm so thrilled to be the first to greet you this morning. What a fantastic smile you have! It stretches from ear to ear!! I hear you are a recent graduate from "Charm School!" I'm sure you were first in your class; you certainly have charmed me! But no need to worry about those "other girls!" You are as beautiful as they come! And I'm sure all the wedding guests were in awe as you marched down the aisle! What a special way for your family to remember their special day And Abby, many dogs have a fear of those wicked thunderstorms. But not many have their own, personal tornado shelter!! What a lucky family to have the sweet, smiling Abby as their loyal, loving companion!! Congratulations gorgeous! You are a truly spectacular Dog of the Day! Have a wonderful life romping amongst the birches there in the magnificent Rocky Mountains!! What a life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats Abby! You are so sweet and beautiful. I bet all the Golden lovers at pet talk are going to be especially thrilled this morning.

My 2 favorite breeds, wrapped into one gorgeous, happy, loving girl! Sweet Abby... you made my day, maybe even my screen saver! I am so enraptured by your awesome beauty, I'm holding back tears of wonder and joy! Enjoy your yogurt and corn chips (Fritos????..I KNEW it was love at first sight!) May you also have a healthy, fun-filled life full of kisses and hugs!!! xoxoxoxoxox..Karen (I'm just swooning! )

Such cuteness all in one Abby! congrats on your being DOTD! Keep on smiling!
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

Abby

Abby is a beauty!! My two favorite breeds also. She is a wonderful dog and charming too. Congratulations of being DOTD for March 6, 2002.

How could you not have a wonderful day after seeing your happy face as our very own and special DOG OF THE DAY!

Charm school? Did you really need it? You look as though you had plenty of charm from day one. I would love to see you running to your Mom and Dad - it must be a joyful sight.

Ummm, how I would love to wrap my arms around you and give you a big hug. Enjoy your special day Abby - you have made mine!

Abby, my what a beauty you are and a graduate of a charm school too. I must say you look the part. I'll bet it's wonderful going for walks in the mountains, all that nice fresh air. I'm glad your best pal is your Grandmother from California, because that is where I'm from, and I have two loving Schnauzers. Congratulations dear, sweet Abby, our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie

DEAR ABBY

No not the advice giver, but You Sweet girl !!!
    You are a Gorgeous Doggie and I am happy to
    congratulate you on being chosen as today's
    DOG OF THE DAY !!! You must have a very special
    GranMa to bring you such special treats. WOW Yogurt
    & chips. Long happy healthy life to you Abby.....

Sweet Abby......someone else and I were posting at the same time this morning. Your picture started my day off perfectly!!!!!! Thank you sweet girl for brightening the day, and for being the most adorable, Golden Dog of the Day!!!

Abby, Abby, Abby You have melted me with your smile . I can tell you are one happy pup, and I think it is absolutely precious that you have a tornado shelter. What a wonderful pet you must be!!! No one could wake up and have a bad day after seeing that sweet face in the morning. Congrats for being our sweet DOTD, and I wish you many many X's and O's.