Thread: Bell

Bell

What a gorgeous ACD you are Bell. I hope you have a great day and you do have a great smile. I want you to know that no one will ever get your treats as long as you are on guard. CONGRATS on being our DOTD Bell!
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Bell, you just have it all! Pretty, smart and a good sense of humor! Congratulations on being DOTD! Have a great day and maybe a few extra treats out of that cupboard you're guarding!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bell, your smiling face made my day so much brighter! I can see just how much you love the water. And you're so very thoughtful to place your kong in that laundry basket so the humans can pick it up easier. You sound like a real character and I'm sure you give your family lots of joy. Congrats on being DOTD!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Hi Bell!!

Would you look at that wonderful smiley girl gracing our screen this morning. You are absolutely adorable Miss Bell and we're so happy to meet you. What a smart girl you are Bell and the life of the party at your house for sure. We couldn't be more impressed to hear of your "repertoire" of clever tricks. Is there anything you haven't mastered yet sweetie? We bet the family is going through a ton of bikkies every day with you around Bell. Wait till Mom figures out you can type. We think she won't be shocked Congratulations to our cutie patootie DOTD, Bell from Australia. Let the festivities begin!! Tell Mom to give you extra bikkies today sweetheart and please give you some kisses on that sweet mug of yours from us. You are a very beautiful ACD Miss Bell and thanks for submitting your bio to DOTD so we could have the privelege of meeting you!! Say hi to Katie, Mum, and Dad for us and continued happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Greetings from America

Bell--
    You look so happy in your photo!! Congrat's from the Pacific NW in USA. Our Aussie Cattle Dog is a blue heeler like you too. [She was Dog of the Day Spring 2005].
    She shares many of your attributes but I think your guardians are smarter because you have been taught many more tricks than ours. It sounds like you have an awesome life.......
    We hope you have a long, healthy & happy life out there in Australia. Thanks for sharing your story.

Jasmine's Mom

Bell...You are very beautiful. You have a very pretty smile.
    If you gave me a smile like that I would give you anything you want. Your color is also very pretty. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to see you and to read very nice things about you. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Oh just LOOK at that smile!! What a wonderful way to start the day!! Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Hello Bell,

You are so right. You ARE beautiful sweetie & that smile is
    contagious. Sounds like you have a lot of tricks down pat
    too. Many happy congratulations on being chosen for honors
    today Bell, as our super special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there, Bell! What a little cutie you are!! Enjoy your special day, cutie!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Bell !!!
    You're a beautiful girl with a lovely name Happy DOTD to you, your family, and your friends.

What a great pleasure to meet you today Miss Bell. You are indeed a very pretty girl with a great smile. One of my friends just got an ACD (blue heeler) puppy. I hope he grows up to be as smart and pretty and fun loving as you are, beautiful Bell. Enjoy your special day, sweetie.

Hi Bell! Wow, if you aren't one happy pup! Just look at that big, beautiful smile! I got such a laugh, reading of the adventures of Bell and Mr. Kong...! That guy sure gets around! And I'm with you, Bell! Your breed description may imply otherwise, but I'm with you...No need exerting yourself when you can bark with impunity at the cows from the comfort of your AC'd car! And rest assured, your secret's safe with me...the typing thing, I mean! What a smarite pup!

Bell, you're one beautiful, adorable, most deserving Dog of the Day at it was a great pleasure meeting you! Congratulations to you, sweetheart! I hope you, your proud Mum and Dad and sister Katie too enjoyed a very special, very happy day of celebration! Ooops, forgot about Mr. Kong...musn't forget about him! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bell! Make sure your Mom forks over lots of bikkies, too!

P.S...I love your name, too!

Bell you are so cute! I love that color of your's! It looks like you were having fun in the water! COngrats on being dog of the day!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Look at that precious face! Congrats to Beautiful BELL!!