Ok, I just helped my mom make a rescue. I have never done it before and neither has she. She called me 2 days ago and told me about a kitten that is from the same mamma cat as my Vixen is from. Apparently the woman who has this cat and kitten has no intention of getting mamma spayed. The 8 week old kitten was living in a filthy basement that was just disgustingly dirty and cold and damp. Baby was only getting feed maybe every 2 days and mamma wasn't feeding her anymore as the woman had tossed momma back outside. So, I told my mom we have to get that kitten out of there. She said she could probably convince the woman to let her have the kitten but my mom couldn't keep her as she is severely allergic. I contacted the rescue where I got my Lilith and convinced them even though they are full to take this baby on. They are going to take her and place her in foster care. They are no kill. So my mom is going tomorrow to get the kitten the woman said she could take her. Yeaaaa, I am very excited that this little one will get a chance at a good life.

Now we just have to get momma. We are going to get her I think it may take a little time though as my mom has to make momma go "poof". Poor momma has had 4 litters of kitten in the last 18 months and she is only 3 years old now. Keep fingers and paws crossed we can catch her and get her into the rescue.

Michelle & the girls