Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Sib & Rottie

My Sib & Rottie

Hi! Logan you said I should go to dog general to talk about my dogs, thanks! I did'nt know where to go. Well, first of all I want to say I love my dogs to death! I can't have kids & so that makes them my kids! My Siberian (Roxey) just turned 9 mo. a few days ago & my Rottie (Angus) is 10 1/2! I know, pretty crazy bringing a puppy into the house with a 10 yr old! But we had a Chow (my baby girl, Keisha), and she died last June, she was 10. So Angus really needed some companionship, not just from us, but from another dog as well, he was raised with Keisha, she was like his mother. I gotta go, have to take those babies of mine to get gussied up at the groomers. Bye and thanks for responding.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Anna 66 and Welcome to Pet Talk!!!

Any chance of seeing your furkids?

Hi Anna 66! Welcome to pet talk. Look forward to hearing more about your babies.

Former User Guest
    Hi Anna and welcome to Pet Talk! You will love it here!

Hi, Anna. Welcome to Pet Talk. You'll love it. I do have to warn you though that this place is very addicting.

How in the world did you succeed in having a 10 1/2 year old Rotty? Their average life span is 8. You must really take good care of him.

I had a Rotty for 8 years. If he was still alive, he'd be turning ten this year. I also have a Siberian who will be turning six this year. My Husky is grey. He has one blue eye and one brown. How are things going with the puppy? I wonder if yours is as hyper as mine was. They are worth the effort though. What does your husky look like?

Looking forward to hearing stories about your furkids.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

You found the right place, Anna!!! And thank you for telling us about Roxey and Angus. I had no idea that Rottie's were expected to only live 8 years!! Sounds like yours is in perfect health! Maybe having that puppy around is keeping him young!!!

Welcome, again, to Pet Talk!!

Logan
    Mom to Helen (the "skin" kid), plus Honey and Lilly, the Golden Retrievers

Originally posted by Stenograsaurus
    Hi, Anna. Welcome to Pet Talk. You'll love it. I do have to warn you though that this place is very addicting.

How in the world did you succeed in having a 10 1/2 year old Rotty? Their average life span is 8. You must really take good care of him.

I had a Rotty for 8 years. If he was still alive, he'd be turning ten this year. I also have a Siberian who will be turning six this year. My Husky is grey. He has one blue eye and one brown. How are things going with the puppy? I wonder if yours is as hyper as mine was. They are worth the effort though. What does your husky look like?

Looking forward to hearing stories about your furkids.
    Things are going great with the puppy, thanks for asking, and you are right, this seems to be addicting, I've only been signed up since yesterday & already I've went back about 10 times!
    I can't believe someone else had a rot and sib! Did they get along good?
    My Roxey has piercing blue eyes, she is just beautiful, of course all moms think their baby is the cutest!

Originally posted by Gio
    Hi Anna 66 and Welcome to Pet Talk!!!

Any chance of seeing your furkids?
    If someone could tell me how to get a picture on here, I definately will! I tried but it said the file was too big, got any
    suggestions?

Welcome!

Hi Anna! Welcome to pet talk. I have a 3 year old Siberian Husky mix.

Love to see some pics of your fur kids.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Hey, Anna. My dogs got along great!!!! Kilo (Rotty) was about four when we got Dakota (Husky). Dakota was eight weeks old when we got him. They were sooo cute together. They were both males and both neutered. They never fought . . . . . until I brought a female into the home. They lived in harmony for five years until then. I was in shock when the actually fought.

Huskies are such beautiful dogs and I'm sure yours is no exception. Hopefully someone will be able to help you with how to post your picture. I couldn't figure it out once they changed the pettalk look either. I could only get a a picture of one of my cats.

Hi Anna! I have a Rottie too - named Carl. Welcome to Pet Talk!!!

Originally posted by Rottie
    Hi Anna! I have a Rottie too - named Carl. Welcome to Pet Talk!!!
    Hi! I just wanted to say I went to Carl's website, and is he ever a beautiful dog! I've been trying to put pictures of my babies on here, do you or anyone else know how? If so please! let me know. I just want everyone to see how beautiful they are!!!!

Originally posted by ramanth
    Hi Anna! Welcome to pet talk. I have a 3 year old Siberian Husky mix.

Love to see some pics of your fur kids.
    Your Siberian is beautiful, do you have anymore pictures?

Anna! Welcome to Pet Talk. Your babies sound absolutely adorable! I too have furbabies instead of "skin' babies. I wish I could explain how to post pix but I am learning as well. You can also go to www.photogra.com and upload some there and then post the URL so we can see the babies.... I am sure someone will bew able to help you more.... they are a helpful, fun, loving bunch on this board.

Originally posted by anna_66

Your Siberian is beautiful, do you have anymore pictures?
    Thank you!

Pics of Kia

I've got more pics of her at home, I just need to get the scanner hooked up. Also, I have pics of her playing in the snow, but my mom hasn't used up the film yet. *laughs*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June