Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Find that cat *breed*

I'm sorry I couldn't find any pic of a Cotton Snowshoe, and on google there are only 2 entries at all to this breed. That's the messybeast-text:

"Similar to a semi-longhaired Snowshoe variant with minimal white markings on the face and feet. Long, silky, thick coat; thick mane, bushy tail. Old-type Siamese-style face. Developed using a snowshoe Siamese (Siamese with white toes/feet, considered a fault in the Siamese breed). Not related to the recognised Snowshoe breed. Exceptionally affectionate personality."

But no pic...

Well, I'll post another one of my own cat:

Can you possibly find a "Burmanx"?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaja
    Can you possibly find a "Burmanx"?
    I found *one* website with a picture of a Burmanx, but I couldn't copy the link to the picture, so I'll just post the website.

http://www.allemaalkatten.nl/rassen/burmanx.html

I think it's in German again, but this time I definitely know this is a Burmanx, very pretty cat! Wish I could've found a picture to post here .... All the websites that mention the Burmanx, except that one, say that a photo is needed.

Ok, how about a Honeybear next please?

Cute cat! They blocked that image to being downloaded and copied. But never mind, I saw it. That website is netherlands, you can see it in the .nl in the adress. I don't understand that language.

Here's a cute Honeybear, I like the silver shaded color.

But I actually don't believe that story about skunk genes in the breed.

Can I see a Chantilly/Tiffany?

Can I see a Chantilly/Tiffany?
    I like Honeybears, they're so beautiful!!

Here's a nice silver Chantilly/Tiffany for you:

I'd like to see a Cape Breton Bobtail next, please.

Oups! What you put there is a Tiffanie, mainly bred in Australia and Great Britain. The breed is often confused with the Chantilly-Tiffany.
    That's a Chantilly-Tiffany:

And a Cape Breton Bobtail:

I have seen listed a breed called Cloud. can you find a pic?

I have seen listed a breed called Cloud. can you find a pic?
    Thanks, that Cape Breton Bobtail was *cute*!

Are you sure? The site I got that picture from stated that it was a Chantilly/Tiffany.

I can't find any pictures of a Cloud. My site states that they are Experimental, which may be why I can't find them.

Yes, I'm pretty sure this is a Tiffanie. The Cape Breton was already there, but never mind. :-)

You didn't ask for a new breed, so I'll post the next one. There are lots of breed names in the net with no pics behind, you know.

I'd like to see a Coupari, please.

Yes, I'm pretty sure this is a Tiffanie. The Cape Breton was already there, but never mind. :-)

You didn't ask for a new breed, so I'll post the next one. There are lots of breed names in the net with no pics behind, you know.

Just a quick FYI for you. My home computer crashed, so I'm offline for a few days. I'm sending this from work.

I'll be back as soon as my computer is running again.

Oh, I'm sorry about that. Hope it'll be fixed soon. See you!

Coupari:

YAY!!! I'm BACK!!! I hate not having the internet!!

How about a Kucing Malaysia next?

We already got that breed on page 4 and I still cannot find another pic than this one:

I'm glad you're back! Let's have a fun time till I leave on June 23. Can you find a cute Teacup Persian, maybe in comparison to a regular Persian?

I'm glad you're back! Let's have a fun time till I leave on June 23. Can you find a cute Teacup Persian, maybe in comparison to a regular Persian?

Actually it doesn't show the picture.

Teacup Persian:

How about a Jungala next?

How long are you gone for?

Oh I didn't tell you ... Remember me mentioning Fancy, the injured pregnant stray? Well, she had kittens a few weeks back. Last Sunday, my husband & I were going to a movie, opened the door and there was a 2 week old gray & white tuxedo kitten. We brought her in, after realizing Fancy wasn't caring for her. Well, Wednesday I came home for lunch and there were 2 more 2 week old kittens, a black & white kitten and a solid black kitten. Again, after realizing Fancy wasn't caring for them, we brought them in. I figured that was all her litter, since I didn't think she had more than 3 and honestly was surprised by 3. Welllll ..... today I came home for lunch again, and lo & behold, on my doorstep is a *fourth* kitten, this time solid gray. Once again, after realizing that Fancy wasn't caring for him, brought him in. So now I'm nursing 4 kittens. Stormy, my one year old Manx cat, is playing mother to them. He's my gentle giant. He's helping them go to the bathroom, playing gently with them, cleaning them, etc.

I've got a full house here .... 5 adult cats (4 of whom are upset) plus the 4 furbabies. They are so cute! Hubby has already given in on keeping one of them. Mischief will be going to a new home, she is just too unhappy here, she doesn't like other animals and doesn't like sharing the attention. After many tears and uncertain moments, we're going to place her with a friend of mine, who is home 24/7 on disability and has no kids or other pets. She'll be much *much* happier there.

Oh, I see. You can find the pic on this page, quite at the bottom: http://www.messybeast.com/colourpoints.htm

Jungala:

I'd like to see a Don Hairless, if you can find one.

I'm glad your kittens are well. Hope you find good homes for them... My cat has become extremely affecionate. She wouldn't leave me for a single moment and when I'm in school she sits before the door of my room and cries. She's only happy when she's carried around or lying in my bed with me. Just I can't do that all the time...

I'd like to see a Don Hairless, if you can find one.

I'm glad your kittens are well. Hope you find good homes for them...
    Don Hairless:

I don't like the hairless breeds, never really have. I love the feeling of cat fur too much.

The babies are definitely doing well. So far, there haven't been any more dropped at the doorstep. Hopefully we have them all now.

Can I see a Thai Lilac next, please?