Thread: Nami

Nami

I'm kind of worried....

People think I am NAMI? But I barely have an idea of who the NAMI is, I've seen their new website- but so many people keep saying I am the same person as NAMI? Who are they exactly? People are acting like the NAMI does something wrong, but they are rescuers like many of us on this board

I saw a thread for the NAMI website & they weren't rescuers??? Is there another NAMI?
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Well for one thing NAMI is the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill. I know a few of us have searched and that is the only thing to be found. Nothing to do with Rescue. We have had several people sign up to our forums and feed a load of lies to everyone claiming to be part of "nami". This is the issue we have with the people that are associating themselves with this organization. Can you understand why people are not to accommodating or pleasant to people who support them or claim to to part of them?

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Why do people think I AM THE NAMI though, I think they copied it from the real organization.

NAMI posted as a guest right?
    Last edited by lv4dogs; 08-24-2005 at 03:19 PM.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

again? Or are you for real?

For 1 thing people are saying I'm 85 years old, if anyone knows their math, they'd actually know my real agee

For 2 If I am NAMI how home I have a different email address?

[email protected]

For 3 my name is not Breawna my name is Chelsea.

For 4 I am not 85 YEARS OLD LIKE NAMI Is

For 5 NAMI lies unlike WAPR

FOR 6 LOTS OF NAMI PEOPLE LIVE IN DIFFERENT STATES, SO HOW CAN IT BE AN ACTAUL INSTITUTE ?

For 7 NOW DO YOU THINK I'M NAMI?

OH YEA, AND FOR 8 I AM THE ONLY ONE IN WAPR THAT KNOWS ABOUT PETTALK AND NAMI HAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF THEIR CLUB ON THIS BOARD

If you still think I am NAMI then you've got to be ONE SICK PUPPY

Whoa...

I don't think there is any need for being aggressive and rude. I don't think anyone SAID you were NAMI. You were asked if you were.

As for your points each one can be agrued.

1. anyone can change their profile it now says you were born in 1980 making you 25.
    2. anyone can get a yahoo email
    4. anyone can say their name is whatever they want how will we know
    5. that remains to be seen
    6. Nami is an organization of mentally ill people and it is all over the U.S.
    7. that also remains to be seen
    8 and once again we will see

I don't want to discredit you but please we have been messed around with enough with these so called "NAMI" people. And we tend to be cautious when it comes to people behaving similarly. Sorry if this offends you if you are indeed not part of this little childish game of theirs. Most people here are here to enjoy themselves and be supportive to other pet owners and each other. To see other members pets and share their stories. IF you like the others have come onto these forums just to be a "sick puppy" in yours words then you will not be warmly welcomed. IF you are legitimate then we will welcome you with open arms.

Michelle & the girls
    Last edited by kittycats_delight; 08-24-2005 at 02:02 PM.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Originally posted by kittycats_delight
    I don't think there is any need for being aggressive and rude. I don't think anyone SAID you were NAMI. You were asked if you were.

As for your points each one can be agrued.

1. anyone can change their profile it now says you were born in 1980 making you 25.
    2. anyone can get a yahoo email
    4. anyone can say their name is whatever they want how will we know
    5. that remains to be seen
    6. Nami is an organization of mentally ill people and it is all over the U.S.
    7. that also remains to be seen
    8 and once again we will see

I don't want to discredit you but please we have been messed around with enough with these so called "NAMI" people. And we tend to be cautious when it comes to people behaving similarly. Sorry if this offends you if you are indeed not part of this little childish game of theirs. Most people here are here to enjoy themselves and be supportive to other pet owners and each other. To see other members pets and share their stories. IF you like the others have come onto these forums just to be a "sick puppy" in yours words then you will not be warmly welcomed. IF you are legitimate then we will welcome you with open arms.

Michelle & the girls
    I couldn't have said it better myself.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Woo hoo go Michelle!

Excuse me...

SORRY TO BUT IN....

but, WAPR, PLEASE dont lie on this board, I've seen you on other boards, on some other boards, you said your name was Chelsea but your profile said Breawna. And on other boards you said you had Dalmatians and Dobermans etc.

Before you get in trouble again, I suggest you leave. Sorry.

Nami v/s Wapr

well I guessed it & here we go again / now we are Warp v/s Nami & lets give it a rest // thats what I thougt Jen & Michelle

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I am totally confused lol But I don't think I even wanna know....

We all just need to avoid these trolls

and for what it's worth the person who's username was NAMI was also born in 1980 (according to her profile) and lives in Washington as do you. You also appeared right as she left. Of corse people are going to think you are one in the same.

sealsrule- are you the same person too? Or did you just happen to show up at the same time by coincidence. You also share the same birth year and both you and wapr seem to have a thing for seals.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla