Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minnie

Minnie

Sweet Minnie,

I'm so glad your meowmie and daddy adopted you from that horrible pet store!! You now have a lovely life, like you deserve!

Good job protecting your family from those icky bugs and keeping your siblings on their toes. One day, they'll realize you're FUN to play with.

Happy, Happy COTD, sweetie!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Minnie it breaks my heart to hear how miserable your life was before your furrever purrents adopted you! Who would not want a 4 month old kitten, being the most playful and sweet little creature

I think the only language barrier between you and your cat siblings is the barrier between kitten and grown up cat- just give them some quiet time sometimes

Have fun doing your acrobatic antics in front of a great skyline. Maybe one time it is the NY skyline instead

That's an original picture you show from you as COTD, Minnie!

Poor baby, you had such bad time in this awful pet store!
    I am glad you found such a good meowmie and that you have a home where you can be extra spoiled now!

What fun it should be to see you jumping on the windows to catch the bugs! Have a great day, sweetie!

Minnie darling, your people must have been sent across the world, just to rescue you! What a good job that they were! Now you are lucky to live in the lap of luxury, with incomparable views from your apartment.

I hope you have a perfect day today jumping for bugs, silence from the doorbell, and perhaps a little "wardrobe hanging"! What a great new game!

Celebrate your special Cat of the Day status like there's no tomorrow!

WOW! What an amazing picture!

Minnie is so lucky that you rescued her, what a little sweetie!

Minnie, you're a cutie and looks like a good 'bug catcher'! That truly is amazing! Congratulations on being COTD! Have a good day and get those bugs!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Minnie

Minnie, you are very lucky to have a home to call your own. What a great photo you certainly can jump high

Thanks for rescuing Minnie! She sounds like quite the little character. Congrats on being chosen COTD!

What the picture. I bet you are a joy to have around.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

[SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=darkblue]
    FROM BEING A POOR NEGLECTED KITTEN,TO BEING A BELOVED BUG CHASING COMPANION CAT,WITH TWO BIG FRIENDS,TO PLAY WITH,THIS TRULY,IS A CINDRELLA STORY,FOR COMPANION CATS!
    YOU BOTH,ARE BLESSED,MINNIE,TO GET OUT,OF THAT PLACE,AND YOU,TOGET AN EXTERMINATOR,AND CAT EXERCISER,A TWO IN ONE BARGAIN!!
    AND THE FOUND CATS ALL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,FOR MIGHTY MINNIE,THE HONG KONG WONDER CAT,COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

minnie sounds like a very happy kitty now, she is safe and has a good family.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh Minnie! Love your action shot! Wow, what a daring furry acrobat you are! Bet those bugs keep you busy and entertained! Well, you've got a lot of life and living to make up for, following your horrific stay in the nasty pet shop, don't you sweetheart! What were those people thinking!!! Well, thanks to your wonderful people, those days are but a distant memory, right Minnie? My heart is filled with joy, knowing that for all the days of your life you will be cherished, adored and pampered....just as you should be! I wish for you and your family many, many more happy, loved years together, Minnie! Now it's on to celebrating your well deserved honor with your wonderful family and fursibs Congratulations to you beautiful Minnie, our most deserving, high flying Cat of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you, Minnie!

Minnie
    What an adorable flying girl you are!
    That is quite an action shot of you! It sure brought a grin to my face this morning.
    I'm so glad you have a wonderful and loving family and home now.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minnie, you had such a rough start in life, but I am so happy that you have a wonderful loving furrever home now. You do look to be quite the little bug catcher. Congratulations and enjoy your day sweetie!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Hi there, Minnie! What a pretty girl you are!! Enjoy your special day, sweetie!!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..