View Poll Results: What kind of music do you like?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heavy metal

2 7.69%
  • Rock

7 26.92%
  • Country

5 19.23%
  • Hip Hop

0 0%
  • R&B

2 7.69%
  • Rap

1 3.85%
  • Religious

1 3.85%
  • Oldies

1 3.85%
  • Other

7 26.92%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music?

Music?

What kind of music do you PTers listen to?

I prefer Metal and Rock.....
    Last edited by beeniesmom; 08-22-2005 at 03:29 PM.

Hard to vote. I like oldies, country, country oldies ad some rock.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

I like Rock/Pop I also like country.

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Metal/Rock that sorta thing
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

hmmm... should have made it multiple choice, i like most kinds of music, rock, hip-hop, RnB, country etc

I really find anything other than country or stuff like monks chanting to a dance beat or Cat Steevens Hard to listen to.

Niņo & Eliza

I enjoy the oldies most of all! (since I can remember when the oldies were new!) I always have the local oldies station tuned in at home and work, have oldies CDs at home and tapes. I love 'em!

All music! Certain genres - techno and some rap - I can take in limited quantities, but other than that, I am musically omnivorous - add classical, a capella, solo piano - all of it!

Electronic Dance Music and New Age are my favorites...I also like a lot of rock and a lot of smooth Jazz

Emo, Indie, Hip-Hop, R&B, Hardcore, Screamo, Pop Punk, Thrash, Ska, Reggae, Powerpop, etc..etc..etc..

I really don't like much mainstream music anymore, with a few exceptions.
    Last edited by Kfamr; 08-22-2005 at 04:12 PM.

Well, practically everything...I try to stick to decent stuff though!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

I could not vote for just one as I have bit of a variety in musical taste, I enjoy R & B, some hip-hop and rap although not alot, Rock,I am not a big country and western fan or oldies music or opera.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I listen mostly to alt-country & folk. Steve Earle is my favorite and a bit of an obsession. I also listen to lots of Allison Moorer(who married Steve Earle last week), Fred Eaglesmith, Emmy-Lou Harris, Buddy & Julie Miller. If Julie Miller can't make you cry, you have a heart of stone. She has the most powerful voice I've ever heard.

I also like older country--Merle Haggard, Kenny Rogers, Don Williams. And some Jazz--Diana Krall and Brickhouse.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Originally posted by Glacier
    I also like older country--Merle Haggard, Kenny Rogers, Don Williams.
    I LOVE Don Williams! I didn't know anyone else even knew who he is!

"We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

The only kind of music I really listen to is Classic Rock. Some of my favorites are Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Neil Young, The Who, The Bealtes, Rush, The Tragically Hip, Queen, The Rolling Stones.....