Thread: Pit Bull Opinions

Pit Bull Opinions

What do you think about pit bulls? I personly, in my opinion, think they are a little scarey, but then the friendly, unscarey ones, I think are the cutest dogs in the world, and notice they are the nicest pits too . Well thats just my opinion, what's yours?

I respect them and love them! It depends on the raising and breeding of them, that is why I hate BSL! They are actually several breeds called pit bull,
    Staffordshire Bull Terrier (called the 'Nanny dogs' )

American Staffordshire Terrier (AKC reccognition)

American Pit Bull Terrier (UKC reccognition)
    attached.

I love them. Due to high pain tollerence they are usually good with children. I think they are incredibly cute!

Niņo & Eliza

They are my absolute favorite breed!!!!!

gorgeous
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

I respect and love Pitties! They are gorgeous and wonderful animals! They are big and strong, and need respect. ALL dogs need respect, or they will probably bite...They are no different than a Brittany or a Great Dane really. They are all the same inside..and ALL have feelings!

Steph and Jes

Well all the ones I have met are soooo sweet! This is my friends pitbull Queen, I had to hold her face still, she is so hyper sometimes lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I love pitties! I have one and he's my first dog.
    In fact, they are the only dogs I've really been around. I mean, I've been around other dogs but as far as living with and having a dog as a part of the family... only pits. So yeah, I think they are the bee's knees.

I LOVE my pittie. Just look at their sweet bully faces. I think they are the most loyal dog. No offense to other pups. Their strongness is given entirerly to the ones they love.....and then others too. Their strength is only matched by their love. Actually the love they have is stronger.
    Just look at this scary face.........

Watch out! He may very well lick you to death.

Or better yet, look at this horrific scary dog..........

This baby is going to grow up riding a pit bull.

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

i just love the pics of maximus w/ that baby.
    is it(? boy, girl?) his sibling?
    what's the best way to introduce a pitbull (or any dog) to a new baby? I hear bringing a baby blanket w/ the baby's scent home before the actual baby is a good way...... yes? no?
    i'm not really planning on having kids anyway but since i have smokey and if i did want to have a kid it's an extra worry i wonder about....

LOVE the pics, Max is just adorable! My favorite breed was Doberman, but pits are at a tie with them, as they are just as sweet, beautiful, and misunderstood!
    Luv dem Mutts!
    Life, Love and Animals!
    Website!
    http://community.webshots.com/user/cassieknipp1987
    [IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/p55ee44e13669922dd2a003559e15c6e4/f3fe6076.jpg[IMG]

Oh my! Maximus! You are scaring Jesse and I with your furociously adorable face!

We just all love you Maximus!-You're one of the best dogs on earth from what I can tell!

Steph and the gang!

Pitbulls

If you had told me a year ago that I would know and love a pitbull, I would have told you that you were crazy! I fell prey to what the media puts out there for us to hear and thought that I would never want a pitbull. Today, I know and love the breed! We inherited a 5-week old female pitbull by a loser that told my husband if we didn't take the runt, that he would "get rid of her." We brought home this scrap of a thing that was infested with fleas and more parasites than you could imagine. We treated her fleas and parasites, had her spayed and she is now a healthy, happy, lovebug, wigglybutt!! We have six dogs and she is great with all of them. We couldn't ask for a better dog! I don't agree with BSL as it is a guardian's responsibility to train the dog. It is wrong that they are taking loving pets away from their owners and killing them just because they are a pitbull!
    Cynthia