I recently went to Canada on Friday with my dogs, there were LOTS of other dogs being walked around there. I had no idea how to name the breeds, so I went up to some of the owners and asked. One said they had a Catahoula Collie, another said they had a Boston Retriever, another said they had a Canadian Boxer? another said they had a Bull Russell, these are only a couple of the ones some of the people said they had. The Catahoula Collie was a series of colors, like a merle color, but looked like a Border Collie. the Boston Retriever looked like a Golden Retriever with Boston Terrier colors. The Canadian Boxer looked like a grey brindle Boxer, a color I have never seen in my life before. And the Bull Russel looked like a form of a Bull Terrier and a Jack Russel Terrier. I of course, didn't believe them, but what if they have some kind of other culture of dog breeds in Canada? I dont know, but it was pretty wierd. And if they were just giving a mixed breed dog a purebred name, I hate that, it's so, UGH. Like the GoldenDoodle and the Labradoodle, are now actually getting recognized of people!! EEK.