Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toto

Toto

Toto, what a handsome boy you are! Oh my, your former owner has no idea what he missed out on! Congratulations on being DOTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello there, Gorgeous Toto! You sure do sound like a happy boy and you are indeed a very handsome one. Sounds like you really are living the "good life". I'm so happy to meet you this morning.

Congrats Toto! Enjoy your special day.

TOTO!

What a wonderfule story! Your picture is so refreshing after all this warm humid weather we've had here in New England. It sounds like you and your human are truly a match made in Heaven. Enjoy your day!
    ~Marie

Ah Toto, how lucky you were that Frank came by just them. Sounds like it was more than coincidence, surely it was meant to be. You look just gorgeous out there romping in the snow. I'll bet you have such a good time. Hope you get lots of hugs and a great big bone today. Congratulations on being DOTD.

Toto... You are a very lucky boy to have found Frank. I am so happy for you and Frank. You are so handsome. I would love to give you a hug but Frank will have to do it for me. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you and to hear good thing about you. Toto have a wonderful life with your family.
    LHCamry

Hi Toto!!

Good morning to our fabulous French DOTD, the wonderful Mr. Toto!! We have decided, unanimously, to give Frank the honor of our HOTD(Hero of the Day)!! YAY Frank!!! We love you and Toto! What a wonderful story you have Dear Toto-at least the part after Frank takes over. Your first owner didn't know the jewel he had Toto but thank goodness he had enough sense to notice the immediate love between you and Frank. Put the past behind you Toto and enjoy the rich life you have today!! Congratulations to you and Frank, Toto!!! Toto-DOTD Frank-HOTD. May you both have a great day celebrating all day and night together. Happiness to both of you always!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    p.s. If we ever pass by Cannes we will surely stop over and we invite you to stop and visit us if you're in central Florida

Toto
    Aw, what a handsome fellow you are. I love the snow on your sweet face! Reminds me of when we were kids, playing in the snow.
    Your former "owner" sure missed out on a lot of love and fun but lucky Frank to receive it all! Lucky you too!
    Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Dog of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning handsome TOTO!!!! Congrats on being DOTD, you sound very special!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Aw Toto!! We have a Frenchie DOTD today! Yippee!!!!!

You are very handsome boy, Toto!
    Your previous owner doesn't know what he missed out, but he didn't deserve to have you anyway...
    You're such a lucky boy, having met Franck on that very special day, congratulations to you both!
    Have a happy long life, and I'm sure you will be extra-spoiled today! Happy DOTD!

Pleins de bisous pour toi, gentil Toto

Hi there, Toto! What a cutie you are!! Enjoy your special day, sweetie!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I'm with D&D, Frank definitely deserves co-kudos with you Toto...Dog and Human of the Day, for sure; what a team!!!

Toto, handsome Toto, I can't imagine anyone surrendering a beautiful furkid on Christmas Day, especially one as precious as you!!! Well, I have to believe that a higher power was at work that fateful day, assuring that you would not be homeless on that most special of days! What a Christmas that was...you and Frank both were blessed with the best gifts imaginable...a forever friend, best bud for life! And what a life it's been since then, Toto...Just say the word Riviera here in the States and visions of warm, sunny beaches, beautiful countryside, good food and LOVE are conjured up! And it sounds like you are reveling in all that and so much more! I'm beyond thrilled to learn that one beautiful and most deserving doggie and one extra special, caring and compassionate human found their way to one another, sharing unconditional love and friendship, for life! Long and happy life to you Toto! I hope today you and proud Frank and your doggie pals have a wonderful Dog of the Day celebration, filled with lots of good food, good loving, hugs, swims, walks on the beach and forest, BIG BONES, some restful siestas...the WORKS! Congratulations to you precious Toto and Frank!!! I wish for you both, many, many more wonderful years of unconditional love and companionship! And if I'm ever lucky enough to visit Cannes, I'm coming over for a visit, for sure!

CONGRATULATIONS TOTO!

Why in the world would anyone want to give up such a beautiful face as yours boy? I just can't imagine it!
    Your so lucky that Frank came by at just the right time to whisk you off to a life of luxury and love

If I'm ever in your area...I'll definitely stop by

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Toto,
    You are sooo handsome. I'm glad a loving home found YOU !!! Happy DOTD to you. I don't know many words in French, but I'm too silly to resist saying, "Bone Appetit!!!"

What a chic dude you are TOTO!! It is so nice to hear about your fabulous life on the French Riviera and in the Alps. You look soooo very happy! Congrats to TRES TERRIFIC TOTO!!

Boy am I glad to hear you found an "owner" that really, truly deserved you!!!!

Hope you have a great DOTD day today
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."