Thread: Moving..for Boomer

Moving..for Boomer

This is a story about a kitty I still miss and was my best friend. When I was 17 my dad took a new job that took us from NY (Long Island actually) To california. I was so angry at him for doing that. I had the option of staying with my best friends family for a year and finishing high school or traveling across country with my dad and going to a new school. Guess what I chose? But in the mix was my kitty Gigi. Dad said she couldn't do the cross country trip with him in the car and she couldn't stay with me as my bf parent's were dealing with enough with taking me. So ..on an early aug morn my dad packed us up and dropped me off at my bf house and took Gigi to her new home in Nantucket. Mind you it was hundreds of miles from me.
    About a month later, my bf and I were walkiing her Alfgan Hound and a kitty showed up. I said I swore it was my Gigi.
    She'd only seen my dad drop me off at my friends house once and had come back hundreds of miles A few days later we confirmed it was my Gigi..she’d come to find me. Not where we lived but where she saw me last. I called my dad and told him..I don’t care how much it costs but we are flying her first class to California .I worried about her flight alone but I thought, she loves me enough to find me, she’ll understand the flight. .Gigi and I will figure something out here. I will never leave her again. She came to California with me and stayed with me until she was older and and I left home for my own life. She was my angel from when I was nine until I was 26 and I still miss her. She taught me the meaning of love and loyalty.
    I think Gigi is guiding your Boomer. Don’t leave him behind. They are amazingly resilient . They live only to love you.
    Claudia

What a nice story! I'm sure Gigi will be watching and comforting Boomer on his long trip, as well as the other kitty angels.

That is wonderful, I love hearing these stories of animals finding their way back home.

That's a sweet story. Animals have so much love and devotion to give.
    Randy

AND GIGI,MISSES YOU,GIGI,IS PART,OF THE PET TALKER ANGEL ARMY,THAT SHARE WHATEVER I HAVE,WHEN I DINE OUT.
    TODAY,WE HAD A BOTTLE,OF WATER,AND AN ENGLISH MUFFIN,WITH CHEESE,BACON,AND HAM.
    AND I THINK,THAT THEY REALLY LIKED THIER TREAT,VERY,VERY MUCH!
    AND YOU,WILL SEE GIGI,AGAIN,ONE FINE DAY,AND GIGI,WILL AVE SO MANY STORIES,TO TELL YOU,AND PLACES,THAT YOU BOTH CAN VISIT,TOGETHER,AGAIN.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

WOW!!!! That's an amazing story!!!

How special.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Major LES happening here.

that's so sweet
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

That was such a sweet story.

Originally posted by Corinna
    me too.

Originally posted by Corinna
    Me three!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!