Thread: Moby

Moby

Oh Moby it breaks my heart to read about your deafness but I do feel better about when I can see that you are happy and love to play and it doesn't impair you in any way. Congrats on DOTD special Moby. I hope you have a great day playing and practicing tunnels.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

CONGRATULATIONS MOBY!

Oh boy do I know a few people who are going to be very happy to see a fellow dal as our special Dog of the Day today

I'm sorry to hear about your deafness, but it sounds like your getting along well and I'm happy to hear that you were saved! It sure sounds like you have a great life now boy!

Have a fun day!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Moby, I can certainly understand people falling in love with you! You are adorable! Congratulations on being DOTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Marvelous Moby!!

Good morning to Moby, our handsome Spotty DOTD!! We're so sorry to hear you're deaf too Moby but we get the idea that you don't let it get you down. You seem to be just as adept as any other doggie out there. Have we mentioned how much we love that ultra luxurious spotted coat? Ooooh la la!! We heart Moby!! Today will be an extra joyous day at Pet Talk when all the Spotty lovers wake up and see the wonderful boy on their screen this morning. A splendid Sunday DOTD you are sweetie!! Congratulations to you and your loving family!! Celebrate all day and night Big Man and happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    p.s. Please have the family give you some hugs and kisses for us Moby. Cuddles for us too!!

Hello Moby,
    Oh what a sad day it would have been if you had been put down because of your deafness. You have shown that it doesn't bother you and you have learned to cope. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day! I hope you get a nice big bone today!!

The Honorable DOTD !!!!!!!!!!

Moby I have alot of respect for the people that saved your life to take care of you.

I myself am almost deaf and wear a body aid which is the strongest hearing aid made and I have the fullest understanding what you are going through and if you could talk you would be saying I'm so blesses and thankful and happy to be with people that love me.

Your people don't have to explain to me what they have to do differently to speak to you. I can feel their tender hearts of love open to you each day , hours and minutes of your life in which you deserve.

You have my permission to be the Dog of the Day and honored every day. Tell your people you deserve a hug from me and I wish you the best.
    THE MORE PEOPLE I MEET , THE MORE I LOVE MY DOGS.

Congrats, Moby! I hope you have a very special day and are completely spoiled. It was a pleasure meeting you this morning and hearing how much your family loves you.

Enjoy!!

Look at the happy and beautiful MOBY! What a sweet dog you are, with such a handsome face. Congrats to Marvelous Moby!

Oh sweet, Toby, I am so sorry you are deaf, that just breaks my heart that you are but I am sure your parents love you none-the-less! I know if I had a deaf dog, I would love him/her none-the-less! You enjoy your special day, sweetie pie, you definately deserve to be our DOTD!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh Dudley! Aren't you the handsome boy; and a brave, courageous and detemined one at that! You're not going to let anything keep you from enjoying life to it's fullest, are you Dudley??? What a joyful, confident, accomplished Dal you are!!! Your accomplishments on the agility course are MOST impressive! Ok, so you don't always "listen" to your humans...what doggie does! I can't bear the thought of you being discarded as your human described, Dudley Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful family for having the good sense and compassion to see beyond the limitations of your minor affirmity and into your BIG, BIG heart! You are truly an inspiration to us all dear Dudley, human AND canine! Congratulations on your MUCH deserved Dog of the Day honors, Dudley! I hope you and your proud family and Greyhound cousins and all your adoring friends and fans enjoy a very special day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you on your special day, sweetheart!!!

Hello Moby,

What a handsome, athletic pupster you are big fella. I'm
    so glad you have a loving family who appreciates a great
    friend and companion when they see one. Congrats on being
    chosen for special honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Oh Oh Oh

Hello darlin spotty boy!!!!!!

You brought such a smile to my face today, and made me remember a deaf dally boy I once knew, who also grew up on a farm in South Africa with 3 other dogs. They used to "herd" him in the direction he was to go - to make sure he "woofed" at the right things - and faced the right direction when woofing!!!!

Happy, happy DOTD today sweetheart ....
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

MOBY! You are awesome! My dog and I also pursue agility and we give you (and your agility partner) much credit for handling the agility course without the benefit of hearing. You must be one smart cookie. (:

Keep it up!

Anita & Kona

Sweet Moby.. you know what they say "Feel The Love!" and I know that you do, every second of every day! You are an awesome boy, handsome, smart and brave! What an inspiration you are to all living things that you can live life to the fullest despite obstacles! I'm proud to congratulate you on your prestigious day!

I've been Boooo'd!