Thread: To Tracey

To Tracey

I am sad that we will be loosing Pearl, but I am happy that she is going to a good home. Hopefully we will be able to see pictures and hear all the funny stories on Pet Talk. Pearl is such a fun and loving cat I will miss her a ton.

K&L's granddaughter

Awww, how sweet.

I can tell you, first hand, that Pearl is truly going to an amazing home. Tracey is so kind and loving to her kitties and they will ALWAYS have the best.

I'm sure you'll miss Pearl, but if you stay on PT, you'll get to see her a lot.

...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Yes, Pearl is going to be one of the most spoiled kittens in the world!!! I'll be taking lots of pictures of her so you'll be able to watch her grow up. Hello Kitty, if you're ever out this way, you can also visit her. She's going to be my little princess and I've already bought her a pink collar with grey paw prints on it and it has a little pink bell and an ID tag that has her name, my home phone number and on the back it also has my address. I also bought her a pink heart shaped pet bed today just for her. I'll be starting a new thread about this soon with a picture.

Please don't worry about her Hello Kitty. She's going to enjoy living in California with her 4 brothers. She'll also be a very pampered kitty.

How nice that you have enjoyed having Pearl for a while. She looks a beautiful kitten.

Pearl could not be going to a better home. You will see lots of great pictures of her, she will have big brothers to play with and she will definitely be very well looked after. She already has every comfort a kitty could wish for waiting for her at her new home.

SOMETIMES LOVE MEANS HAVING,TO SAY GOODBYE,I STILL MISS MY POUNCETTE,AND RAGNAR,BUT THEY WENT,TO A NICER PLACE,WHERE THEY ,WILL BE AS LOVED,AS THEY WOULD BE,AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL.AND PEARL,IS GOING,TO A WONDERFUL HOME,SO STARR,WILL HAVE A PLAYMATE,HIS OWN AGE!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS