Thread: Webster

Webster

Webster, if you aren't the cutest, prettiest little bird. Your coloring is beautiful. It sounds like you do have quite the personality, along with a gourmet appetite. You keep chasing your human around the house, one time you will catch her. LOL Congratulations dear, sweet, Webster our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie

Webster, I just love the mental picture I have of you, following your mom around the house!! Our Roger will probably never have the opportunity to do that...just too many cats and dogs here!

But you are a very, very handsome fellow, and I congratulate you on being our very best Monday Pet of the Day!!!

Webster

Congrats to a very special little guy on being Pet of the Day! What a bundle of personality you are! Hope you get lots of extra goodies today!

Hi Webster!

Dear Webster! I'm not surprised your family chose a "close up" to highlight their special boy! Your coloring is so beautiful. It reminds me of the lovely hues found in river stones; soft, muted colors of blue, green and brown!! And of course, your crowning glory, that golden, "sunny" spot atop your head!! Now, I know you are a Budgie boy, so where ever did you get your herding instinct from??? I agree with Logan. The image of you chasing your human around the room is precious! I think your family is very, very happy to have such a gorgeous, loving and playful Budgie to share their lives and home with! Who wouldn't be!! Congratulations to you Webster, our most deserving Pet of the Day honoree! I hope you have a wonderful day dear boy, filled with lots of tasty Budgie yummies!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cute little birdie! I'm glad he's such a happy little fella! Sounds like he is really enjoying life!

Have a great day today, little Webster!!!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

Wow Webster you have very unusual color markings, you are very pretty. I would love to see you chasing your people around the house. I'm sure it is really funny . Congratulations for being POTD.

Beautiful Webster

So sorry to miss greeting you on your day of honor
    Sweetie. Just for the record Webster, you are a Cute
    & Precious companion and I'm happy to congratulate
    you for being PET OF THE DAY !!!