Thread: Fingers & Paws crossed for Dusty

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)

Fingers & Paws crossed for Dusty

How's the Cuddle Pup? I've been thinking about him all day. Give him a big hug and a kiss from us. I hope he gets through it today well and that he's a happy playing Golden angel in no time!

Good luck, Dusty, we'll be thinking about you!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Lots of positive thoughts coming your way from me too!!!

Best to Dusty.

Dusty is in my thoughts too. Hoping for the very best. Please, do keep us posted.

Dusty went into the vets office this morning thinking everyone was there just to play with him. He was sooooo happy and bouncy. He is one of the happiest go lucky big boys I have ever met. If he only knew what they were going to do to him!

Dixie on the other hand is having a hard time dealing with this. I guess I spent more time cuddling with Dusty yesterday because I knew he was going to have surgery. She got very jealous and would only go to DADDY! Not at all like her normal self who is attached to me no matter if DADDY is around or not.

This morning, I took her for a ride to drop off Dusty. I figured if she saw where he was going she would be okay. Silly me! When I took her back home and was getting ready to leave for work, I saw signs of her old Seperation Anxiety problem.

She was standing at the window watching my car pull out of the driveway and watching me with those eyes of "HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME?"

I will be picking Dusty up from the vet's office around 5:00 pm.

Sweet Dixie has probably been upset for a while because she has sensed you have been upset. She probably doesn't realize about Aunt Jazz but maybe she does and now Dusty is gone. She doesn't know he will be home later. All the extra attention he got yesterday clued her that something was up! She'll be ok once he's home and things settle down again. I've gotten very fond of those two. Thanks for keeping us posted.

I feel so bad What is Dusty going to the vets for? I am so, so sorry for not knowing. Obviouslly I missed something

Whatever it is, I wish him ALL good things. It's so sweet that Dusty was so happy to be at the vets office What a dear fella. I hope that whatever he is having done does not change his opinion of the vets office

Goodness, I just saw the post "now it's dusty's turn". I will post there, I don't know how I could have missed it I feel like a bad friend Candy, That cuddle pup of yours will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I have updated the thread on "Now it's Dusty's turn". Please refer there for how Dusty is doing.

Thanks for all your support!