Thread: Cletus

Cletus

Cletus what an adorable sweetie you are, and you are one of my very favorite breeds. Your sweet face just makes me oooh and aaah! You are quite the brave little man, quickly making friends with the big doggies! May all of your wishes come true today little one and congratulations to our special Cletus, Monday's Dog of the Day!

Be still my heart!!

What a face!!!! Cletus, I just melted when I saw your picture this morning, and then to read that your best friends are two Golden Retrievers? I know two GR girls who would love to play with you,right here!!!

Oh, have a good life in Denver, Cletus! And congratulations on being the best retrieving Yorkshire Terrier Dog of the Day, ever!!!
    Last edited by Logan; 03-04-2002 at 07:24 AM.

Cletus

Cletus, you are such a handsome fellow. I would love to have you as my doggie! You are just so darn cute - and I love Yorkies!
    Congratulations for being the Dog of The Day!

Cletus, you are adorable, what a cutie pie. I'm sure those Goldens love to have you as a playmate, and you are having a wonderful time with them. Congratulations dear, sweet, Cletus, our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Cletus

He looks so perfectly adorable it seems as if he might not be real. Then again, I don't think a plush toy could every be nearly as cute as Cletus! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Cletus you are absolutely adorable. I have a Yorkshire Terrier and I just love the breed. Maybe if your a very good boy your mommy will get another Yorkie! lol

Cletus

What a bundle of love you are! No wonder the bigger dogs fell for you. I hope all your doggie dreams come true today our special Dog of the Day!

Hi there precious! Aren't you as bright and shiny as a brand new penny! Everything about you glows with the light from within What a darling Yorkie pupster you are!! I'm so glad you were reunited with your proud Mommy, Cletus! I'm sure she missed you very, very much. And what an adventurous life you lead, romping and retrieving with the "big guys!! Sounds like you are as brave and bold as you are beautiful!! What "spunk-itude!!" Congratulations to you dear Cletus, our most adorable, lovable, huggable Dog of the Day! Have a wonderful day of celebrating your very special honor Cletus!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HI THERE CLETUS

You sound as Sweet and Smart as you are Adorable!!!
    I'm so happy that your Momma & you can be together
    now, and WOW two big doggies to pal around with...
    Congratulations on being honored today as our
    DOG OF THE DAY !!!

P.S. Here's thanks to the Gran Mom & Dad, for helping
    raise a SUPER Pupster !!!

LOL!!!!!!!!! I love it -- a "retrieving" Yorkie!!!!!!! What a great pupper!!!

Have a great day today, little Cletus!!!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

Cletus, what a great name. You are so pretty and shiney. Congrats for being nominated DOTD .