Thread: Trapper the Menace

Trapper the Menace

Trapper here is a long row of kitties, boys and girls, who come to tell you that they belong to the same tribe as you.

My Filou, Catnapper's Pouncer, Kirsten's Lily, K&L's Avon, The Californian Eddies (one that lives with Richard, one that lives with Edwina's Secretary), Sasvermont's Juni Rose and many many more.

Because at this website we have a soft spot for nawteekitties and we would never send them to Botswana.

Come here more often and tell us about your adventures, handsome Trap

Hey Trapper, I think I have to better look between Peppito' ears! I am suddenly wondering if he doesn't belong to your tribe...! It would explain things....
    But no way, mommy don't send him to Botswana!

Have a great COTD day, but be kind with Mrs Moggie today

Oh Trapper, you're too cute! And way too funny! I hope that little man doesn't get you into too much trouble! And I hope Moggie doesn't let you have it one day! Congratulations on being COTD! Have great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hey Trapper!!! As I write this post, I am watching several of the Clan Cats acting just like you!! Can a cat be eligible for your special cat club if they have an INVISIBLE little man between their ears??!! Then Nicholas, Riley, Hayley, Norton, Ralphie, and Raven can be members!!! You are a fascinating fellow who likes to have fun!!! Just be careful where you get mailed to in the future!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Thank you for the great big laugh you gave me this morning Trapper! You made my day with your incredible looks and sweet story. I am sure you can find a special cat exorcist to expell that nasty John Von Trap from in between your precious ears. He must be stopped!!!!
    You are one great cat! I wish you the bestest cat of the day ever!
    kittysmitten
    Proud fur meowmy of Sophia Jazz, Sable Mink, Sasha Theresa and Maggie Magnolia

MOOSE,I THINK,HAS THAT LITTLE MAN,LIVING BETWEEN,HIS ERAS TOO,AS DOES SCRAPPY 2,WHO STARTS FIGHTS,AT THE DROP,OF A PAW!
    YOU ARE QUITE THE CAT,TRAPPER,AND YOU SINGLE PAEWDDLY,LIVEN UP,YOUR FAMILYS EXISTANCE,AND MAKE THIER DAYS,SO MUCH FUN!
    A MISCHIEVOUS FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOES,TO THAT WILD CAT,OF MANY NAMES,TRAPPER COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Beware! TRAPPER is COTD

What a handsome cat you are! I love the little man between your ears -- very distinctive marking.

Meeeeow, I say, purrr-purrr, don't change! You are one MFPC** just the way you are. Hmmmm! Perhaps you could give Mrs Moggie a break. Your Mamma wants Mrs Moggie around for many more years.

Have a fabulous day today being our very special Cat of the Day -- treats are in order for you & Mrs Moggie and your Mamma. PT Pets and their humans are partying with you at their respective Palaces.

Live long, healthy, happy, loved, adored & always cherised, darling Trapper -- and always keep your Mama guessing.

** Mighty Fine Pussy Cat

I was going to claw the chair in your honour but thought better of it. My KatMa loves this chair!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Trapper - what a cool boy you are! Nice to meet you - just loved your write up. Seems you have a most interesting life with an understanding mama to care for you. Now about Mrs. Moggie! You really must be kind to her...you should hope to live so long - she deserves a bit of respect! And, you'd better plan to set up camp in the bedroom or somewhere rather than dreaming of Botswana - Origami or not, you've got a pretty neat set up where you are!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

What a gorgeous cat you are Trapper John MD! Such crystal clear and pretty eyes and of course, the coolest markings!! Congrats to TERRIFIC TRAPPER!

Trapper
    What a handsome fellow you are!
    Now I've heard of having an angel on your shoulder but never a man on your head!
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you cyberly today.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful home and family. I think you should stay put.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trapper...... Trapper...... Carpe Diem.....

Hi there, Trapper! What a handsome boy you are! Enjoy your special day, boy!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hi there Trap! Oh, what a character you are, handsome Trapper the Menace! Oh dear, possessed are you??? The evil John Van Trap??? I've heard about him but never saw actual evidence of his existence...between your EARS! Yes, I see him now!!! You are too cute for words, Trapper!! But Botswana??? Now, be kind to your dear older sister Mrs. Moggie!!! She just might slap a stamp on you and send you off to.... Congratulations to you precious Trapper, our most mischievous, most adorable, most deserving CAT OF THE DAY!!! Oh please, more adventures of Trapper!!! Hugs and kisses to you on your special day, sweet boy!

I've never seen a cat tell the truth before but there it is... Trapper John represents every cat that's ever been. Long live Trapper John and his defiant joy of being a cat!
    Leonard Migliore

Hi Trapper! I love all your names and that little man between your ears. I wish you luck setting up your internet club, sounds like lots of fun. Congratulations on being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!