Thread: Fritz waking up

Fritz waking up

It looks like I woke up fritz taking this picture.He looked so cute on the pillow that I couldn't help taking it.Dad and i were in a minor traffic accident today.We were starting to turn into a drive way and the guy couldn't wait and went by on thew right and dad hit him.Dad wasn't pleased about it.The guy got charged with unsafe pass,right up on a sidewalk and dad got a $110 fine for the trailer signal not working.fritz got riled up again after a blast at the cement plant.fritz went upstairs ,maybe to the window or waiting by the table for supper.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Oh Fritz, you are too cute! That's a great picture Barry! I love the look on his face. Geez, I'm sorry you guys were in an accident. I'm glad you both are ok!

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Hahahahaha. Fritz, you look just like Fenway when he wakes up! You're so cute. Sorry you were scared by a blast. That would scare me too! Neighbors down the street have been firing off fireworks since July 4th so Fenway's been running over to me to cuddle (so I can protect him).

Sorry you got into an accident. Did this guy actually try to pass you on a sidewalk??!!! Yikes! I thought only Americans were impatient! Glad nobody got hurt. And glad Fritz wasn't in the car.

Take care.

Uh oh Fritz. Did Barry wake you before your nap was over? You look a little startled and we see a little bed hair don't we? No problem. That coiffure will be in tip top shape in no time. Fritzie you're so cute!!

Barry, we hope you and your Dad are ok. We can imagine you both must have been pretty shaken up. Even a minor accident is enough to get the adrenalin pumping. It's especially bad that your Dad got a ticket for $110 and the jerk that caused the accident probably got away with practically nothing. Take care and we sure hope all is well after some time has passed. Tell your Dad we wouldn't have been pleased either.

Terry, Daisy and Delilah