Thread: Raynor

Raynor

Raynor, you are just too handsome! I can't imagine you getting into trouble. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope your day is great!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Raynor,
    Happy DOTD to you, your family and friends. You are a sweetheart.

Raynor!

I haven't been here in a while, but the cute little face and sweet bio your human wrote about you just drew me right back

Enjoy your day sweetie!
    ~Marie

Hi Raynor!!

Just look at that handsome young man gracing our screen this morning!! Raynor, has anyone ever told you you are a very good looking boy? Every day!! Right??? You have the face of an angel and we certainly can't imagine you getting in trouble for any reason. That can't be true can it Raynor? We are very impressed that you have your own kitty cats. Oreo and Cory must love their big bro and enjoy spending every minute with him. Congratulations to you Mr. Raynor, our fab DOTD!! Enjoy yourself all day with all your favorite things. Every day you spend with your family is another day at easing the pain of losing their dear Gretchen sweet Raynor. Be an extra good boy and we wish all of you happiness always!! Hi to Oreo and Cory

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    p.s. We're in love with those cutie patootie ears.

Happy DOTD Raynor!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

What a most handsome and princely looking GSD you are Raynor! Wow I am just in love with that face . I just love how you shepherds have such oversized ears as puppies, so adorable! Then when you finally grow into them, you turn into some of the most handsome dogs in the canine world! You already are, by your picture, but I'd sure love to see even more of you all grown up! What a loyal, devoted, and loving companion you are, dearest Raynor. I hope today is especially filled with lots of treats and fun times with your person and kitty siblings, and perhaps even a visit with Gramma and Papa. I bet they are all so proud to see you honored here today! Congratulations Raynor, our beautiful, charming, MOST deserving Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Raynor....You are so handsome. I have always wanted a German Shepherd but have never had one. You do have big paws to fill but I bet you will not have a problem doing that. With that face I bet you could get anything you want. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to see you. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Hi there, Raynor! What a handsome boy you are! Enjoy your special day, sweetie!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a BEAUTY Raynor!!!!!!

WOW,what a handsome boy you are Raynor! You have such soulful eyes and big pawsies! Congrats to Ravishing Raynor!

Greetings, handsome Raynor! Oh, what a handsome GSD you are! And by now I'm sure you've grown into those big, beautiful ears...and paws! I so enjoyed reading your human's wonderful, entertaining, love filled tribute to her/his best boy! I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your family's beloved Gretchen Yes, those were mighty big paw prints to fill! But it sounds like you are doing one super job Raynor, helping to heal their hearts You are all that we cherish in a GSD...Intelligence, loyalty, devotion, elegance with just enough mischievousness thrown in to keep things interesting How's your summer going, Raynor? Bet you're enjoying that pool! Raynor, it was an honor and a pleasure getting to know you! I hope you and your proud parents, YOUR kitties Cory and Oreo, Grampa and Grandma are all enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day celebration! Congratulations to our stunning, most precious and deserving honoree, Raynor Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Raynor!!!

Hi Raynor,

I can well imagine what a wonderful buddy you would be
    for any loving family. What a smart,handsome boy you are
    sweetheart. Many happy congratulations on being chosen for
    special honors today as our super DOG OF THE DAY. I wish
    you a long, happy & healthy life sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Belated Congrats to you Raynor!

I'm sorry to have missed your special day, I hope you had lots of fun celebrating!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets