Thread: Sierra !

Sierra !

I can't believe I get to be the first to Congratulate cute baby Sierra on being DOG OF THE DAY! Getting a puppy "fix" early in the morning and a GOLDEN at that!

Dear Sierra,
    You are so precious. Just look at your lovely eyes. They speak volumes of the love and joy you have to share with your humans! Let them know that being the DOG OF THE DAY means you get more hugs, kisses, and special treats today than normal! Maybe they will take you to the pet store and let you pick out a new toy!!!! Be nice though and share it with your labby / dalmation brother.

My Golden's, Dixie and Dusty send their congratulations too! Have a GREAT DAY! And here are a few of those extra hugs and kisses you deserve today from us!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!

OOOoooooooooooo

Wow, Wow!!!! What a beautiful girl you are Sierra!!! You are gonna bring a lot of smiles to our members faces today, for sure!!
    I absolutely love your little pouty face, and I'm so impressed that you are learning to retrieve the newspaper! Good girl!
    I'm so sorry about the loss of Barney. But I know Sierra will help you to have a reason to smile. She is simply adorable.
    Congrats to all of you on having such a wonderful Dog of the Day!!!

Well, I defered to the Golden Mom's for as long as I could! Now Sierra, it is my turn to tell you how BEAUTIFUL you are! Yes, that face is incredibly gorgeous!! You have that irresistible Golden Girl pouty plea plastered all over yourself!! What a doll baby! But Sierra, it's those adorable, furry, chunker thighs and those huge, floppy paws that are making me go ga-ga!!!! I too, am so sorry to hear of the passing of Barney, Sierra. No doubt those are big pawprints to fill. But Sierra, it sounds as though you have already captured the hearts of your family, and are doing a fine job helping to heal the hole in their hearts. You fill their lives with so much joy, laughter and comforting hugs and kisses!! AND, you are already nailing down those retriever skills! What a wonderful, joyful, beautiful Sunday honoree! Congratulations to Sierra Rosemary, our Golden Girl, super-duper Dog of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh do I have puppy feaver something TERRIBLE! Sierra, you are giving me golden feaver with your super cuteness I think you are much, much too cute and I sure do wish I could pick you up and give you kisses over and over and over on that angelic baby golden face of yours

Congrats on the honor of making it to DOTD today, and THANK YOU for gracing me with your beautiful, golden, cuddly self

What a beauty! You'll surely grow up to be a beautiful lady. Congrats and thanks for putting a smile on my face
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

Adorable little Sierra:
    It's hard to believe that the innocent look in your eyes hides any puppy mischief You are the cutest baby Golden, and soooo smart too!
    Congratulations on being our Doggie of the Day! You deserve the honor and also lots of treats to celebrate your day.
    Many, many hugs, kisses, belly rubs and love from us.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Aren't Goldens so beautiful?!?
    Sierra promises to be another perfect example of how beautiful and wonderful her breed truly is! Just look at that lovely face!

Congratulations, Sierra!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

SIERRA ROSEMARY

You are a Beautiful Pupster !!! I am always completely
    won over by that Sweet,Trusting, innocent look on a
    lovely face like yours. May you have many happy,healthy
    years with your adoring family. I'll bet Bailey will come
    round after awhile. Meanwhile keep up with your lessons
    Sweetheart and celebrate Your Day as DOG OF THE DAY !!!

Ahhh, what a cutie! And the best part is that you'll smell good too, after you've rolled in the bush!!!

Have a great day today, little Sierra Rosemary!!!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

What a cute cuddle pup you are!
    And so smart too! Congrats on bringing a smile to my Sunday as Dog of the Day.
    Hope lots of extra goodies come your way today.

I see all the Golden lovers got on here quick when they saw this beautiful little girl. Sierra, my what a beauty you are, your face looks like a little angel. Congratulations dear, sweet, Sierra our Very Best Dog of the Day and a very good choice I might add.
    Jackie

Congrats. on being Dog of The Day!!! You are really a beauty!

I feel famous too!!!!

Well my official claim is Miss Sierra's cousin in human form (= I've had the pleasure to spend time with this hyper ball of adorableness, and her picture shows SOME of her charms, but I doubt any of us fully comprehend just how completely loveable this puppy is *smile* I felt an excited giggle coming when we did our daily click to the site to see the dog, and my family all felt famous knowing the *clearing my throat officially* Dog Of The Day...(= While all of our family aches for Barney, he was such a part of our family, Sierra truly has taken all of us with her love, and aww come on her eyes...how can you NOT melt?!?! So thank you all for writing, it's made our day having you adore Miss Sierra girl with us.....Although Bailey's thoroughly disgusted by the additional attention I'm sure...he's above such things*grin*

ACK! SORRY, SORRY, SORRY for missing DOTD ..kick,kick,kick yesterday, but even a day late was well worth it!!! Cause you, Sierra.. started my Monday morn with a smile and thumpin of my heart!! My love for Goldens goes beyond words, so suffice to say, you've got another fan just itchin to smooch your precious face! You are such a sweetie!! xxoxoxoxox