Thread: Whiskey

Whiskey

OMGoodness!!!

There are going to be many, many Pitty lovers here jumping up and down with joy when they see your gorgeous little Pitty self as our DOTD today.

Congrats on being our very special DOTD today
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Wow! What a handsome little boy you are, Whisky! I know that there are going to be a lot of people to fall in love with you today. I sure would like to be around to watch you run and play. I hope you enjoy your special day.

Congrats, Whisky!!

Whiskey, what a handsome boy you are! I could easily see you being an actor! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you get some extra treats today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Whisky...What a handsome fellow you are. You have such pretty color. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Oh Whiskey, what a little poser you are!! Such a handsome little man already at 3 months, I can only imagine the hunk of a guy you will be as you grow up! I'm sure by now you may already be there! I'd certainly love to see more pictures of your gorgeous self. And yes it's obvious you are just bursting with character and personality! What a blessing your person has in you, I bet not a day goes by without smiles and laughter at your home! Whiskey, I hope today you have an EXTRA special and fun day today with all your very favorite treats and games. Congratulations on being our most adorable and lovable Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Whiskey!!

What a cute little name for such a cute little man!! We love how you got your name Whiskey!! You are one of the handsomest little men we've ever seen and yes indeed, Pet Talk will fall head over heals in love with you sweetie! And you're going to be an actor someday? What a talented boy Mr. Whiskey is. It does sound like you're already hamming it up pretty good. We want to congratulate you on your very special day young man. Hugs, kisses, and treats all day for you handsome Mr. DOTD!! Please have the family give you some big kisses for us. We would love to play with you in person. Happiness to all of you always. Every day will be a dream come true with this gorgeous boy!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Hi there, Whisky! What a handsome boy you are! I hope you enjoy your special day as you deserve it!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What an adorable sweet baby! Oh Whisky, I would love to see you running around and then posing for your picture. You are so very very cute. And waving your two little pawsies around is so over the top on the cuteness meter that I probably couldn't stand it. Have a long happy life sweetheart, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Oh, Whiskey you look like my passed away Neo/Boxer when he was a pup!!

wow what a cute pit you are. Congrats on being dog of the day!!!!!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Oh Whiskey, you are SO cute!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Oh, what a precious Pittie you are, Whisky! And yes, you sure are quite the poser! What an adorable expression! If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were one of those beautiful sandcast sculptures! By now no doubt, you've grown up to be one hunky stud muffin! Maybe your person will share with us some pics of you "all grown up!" I'm sure there are many! You are one awesome ambassador of love for Pitties all over the world, Whisky! Keep up the good work being the joyful, loving, best friend to your proud person!!! Congratulations to you adorable Whisky, our most photogenic, most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet boy! I hope your'e enjoying a very special day, reveling in your "top dog" honors!

What a lovely dog you are Whiskey - I just love your pretty colors and gorgeous light eyes!! Congrats to WONDROUS WHISKY!!!

CONGRATULATIONS WHISKEY!

Oh My Goodness How Cute!!!!

Yes, those were the exact words out of my mouth when I seen your picture this afternoon
    Your just more adorable than words can say you sweetie pie you!

Enjoy your special day boy!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Whiskey you are adorable! i love your pose for the camera and i would love to see you get prepared for your pictures u sound amazing! Enjoy your day and i hope you get all the special attention and cookies u want today

THANK YOU WOLF_Q!!