Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Wedding Pictures

Some Wedding Pictures

Here are some of our wedding pictures. I hope you guys enjoy them and I invite everyone to share their wedding pictures too. Ramanth attended my wedding and caught the bouquet. Best of all she had to put the garter on my brother. It was great to see his face turn red. Thanks Ramanth.
    My bouquet was nothing but lilies especially my favorite calla lilies

My mom had made my wedding dress, and my MIL best friend did our flowers.

This was just too cute. I had to stand on tip toes in heels so the veil would go over his head. My calf muscles got a work out on this one.

Our first dance. Even though we had my dress busseled I still had to pick it up when we danced. We danced to Rascal Flatts Bless the Broken Road.

This last one is my favorite. She had to have my husband stand downhill so we could at least look somewhat closer in height. My husband is 6'7 and I'm 6'.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Bigger pictures! :)

Here are some of our wedding pictures. I hope you guys enjoy them and I invite everyone to share their wedding pictures too. Ramanth attended my wedding and caught the bouquet. Best of all she had to put the garter on my brother. It was great to see his face turn red. Thanks Ramanth.
    My bouquet was nothing but lilies especially my favorite calla lilies

My mom had made my wedding dress, and my MIL best friend did our flowers.

This was just too cute. I had to stand on tip toes in heels so the veil would go over his head. My calf muscles got a work out on this one.

Our first dance. Even though we had my dress busseled I still had to pick it up when we danced. We danced to Rascal Flatts Bless the Broken Road.

This last one is my favorite. She had to have my husband stand downhill so we could at least look somewhat closer in height. My husband is 6'7 and I'm 6'.

Oh Renae I have been waiting for wedding pictures - and oh how beautiful!! That dress your mom made is so feminine, pretty and elegant! You look so gorgeous on this day - so happy!!
    Thanks!!

Thanks for the larger pictures Debbie!
    Renae, you look absolutely lovely and radiant! Your dress is beautiful - your mom is a great seamstress. And those flowers are just gorgeous! Isn't it great to have such talented friends and family make special things for your weddng?

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    Oh Renae I have been waiting for wedding pictures - and oh how beautiful!! That dress your mom made is so feminine, pretty and elegant! You look so gorgeous on this day - so happy!!
    Thanks!!
    Debbie thanks for making the pictures bigger. I didn't know how to do that.

Kim it is wonderful to have talented friends and family. I wasn't sure my mom was going to pull it off. First of she has rhumetoid arthritis which will eventually lead her to be crippled and back in April it had flared up pretty bad. I told her I would settle for store bought if she wasn't able to do it. She dreamed of making my dress since I was little and I was very glad she could do it and then she surprised me by making my necklace.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful- you, the flowers, the dress, the look in your eyes!

WOW!! We got to be at your wedding through the pictures! Thanks for sharing that special day with us! CONGRATULATIONS!

It is so wonderful that your Mom made your dress. That makes it so EXTRA special.....AND that necklace? WOW!! I would never be brave enough to attempt to make something as elegant or special was a wedding dress.. I have made the cakes and flowers but NOT the dress!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Wow, you look absolutely beautiful!! Your dress and flowers are so pretty. Your mom and friend did such an awesome job. I wish you and your husband lots of love and happiness and many wonderful years ahead of you.

Wow- what beautiful pictures! You guys look so radiant! I've been anxiously waiting to see these! Thank you for sharing with us!
    Chris

I didn't know that was your brother!

I had a wonderful time, Renae. You are so beautiful! Those pictures turned out great.

Thank you for inviting me.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

You were a beautiful bride, Renae!! Your mom is very talented! She must have been so proud and happy to see you wearing it
    You had such a terrific boucket, those flowers gorgeous!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Be still our hearts! How incredibly lovely. Everything about the wedding is absolutely beautiful. God Bless your Mom for doing such a beautiful job on your dress and necklace. I'm truly in awe over this. I can imagine how difficult it was for her but to ultimately fulfil a lifetime dream is priceless. I'm in tears now just thinking about it. Daisy, Delilah, and myself, wish you and your new husband a wonderful and happy life together. We also just love the color of the flowers and my favorite Rascal Flatts song too? What a fabulous wedding it was!!

Terry, Daisy and Delilah

lovely!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Aw, I am so happy for you! Wonderful pics!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh my, you look beautiful. I'm so glad your mom was able to make your dress. It just makes the day even more special.