Thread: James Dean

James Dean

Oh, lucky me, I get to be the first to Welcome our Saturday Dog of the Day. Dean, you are one stunning boy, but what in the world are you doing in the southwest? I wish you could be up in the Chicago area today, because we have lots of snow for you to play in. Wouldn't that be fun?

I know, I know, you are busy today accepting congratulations and admirations as our very special Dog of the Day for the whole world. I know your folks must be so very proud of their dear boy. But then I can tell they are proud every day.

Thanks to them for letting us get to know you and see what a grand dog you have turned out to be. Dean, you keep up the good work of checking out all the visitors and loving your family.

James Dean, if you aren't the most handsome pup I've seen in a long time. According to your family you are one smart cookie.
    I am so happy that they gave us an opportunity to get to see you up close and personal. Congratulations dear, wonderful, sweet James Dean our Very Best Dog of the Day.

Dean, you are one handsome fellow!! So aptly named too!!

I'm so proud of you for being such a friendly, loving dog, but a little leary of strangers!! And your human knows just how to read your moods!! That's wonderful!!!

Congratulations, James Dean, on being a very special Saturday Dog of the Day!

HI THERE JAMES DEAN

You are a Beautiful example of your breed. I love your
    name also. I'll bet you are a rebel WITH a cause; and that
    is to love & share a wonderful life with your family..
    Congratulations Dean on being so rightly honored today
    as our DOG OF THE DAY !!!

Originally posted by lizbud
    I'll bet you are a rebel WITH a cause; and that
    is to love & share a wonderful life with your family..
    Why didn't I think to say that? Liz you are so smart!

Oh, how can I compete with the splendid comments posted before me?? I might just add James Dean, that being Mom to a Husky/Shep, I know very well how keenly intelligent, loyal and protective of your family your magnificent breed can be! They are so lucky to have you there by their side as their gentle sentry, vigilantly guarding his pack from any unwelcome intruders!! But life for you is not all work; loving and playful are your hallmark traits as well!! And your beauty speaks for itself. You are stunning! No mistaking the star quality in you!! And should you ever feel the need to answer the "call of the wild" one winter, add me and my "pack" to the list of northerners who would welcome a visit from the handsome James Dean with open arms and welcoming paws!! Congratulations to James Dean, who today enters the hallowed halls of dogdom as Pet Talk's stunning, faithful and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rachel,

The actor James Dean made a HUGE impression on me
    in my younger years. Saw all his movies.He was an Indiana
    boy...

Ohhhhh James Dean.......
    You are sucha beautiful boy!!! Your markings are so beautiful. I have always wanted a Siberian Husky, what lucky people you have to be blessed with one. What I wouldn't give to be able to hug you and play with you . Oh well, untill then you are one of the most beautiful Huskies I have seen and what a wonder pick for DOTD, you are truley deserving.!!

I LOVE JAMES DEAN TOO! XOXOXOX

James Dean

Oh what a beautiful baby you are! I'm new here & just seen James Deans picture. Congragulations on being DOD!! I too have a Siberian her name is Roxey and she is 9 mos old. What a handful!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets