Thread: I need urgent prayers... please.

I need urgent prayers... please.

My sister called today and told us that her husbands grandfather was having a heart attack.

My bro-in-law doesn't have a dad, so his grandpa means EVERYTHING to him. Just 2 months or so ago they put in a stint. Now, on or around Wednesday they are doing major open heart surgery.

Both my parents and I, Gavin, and my sister are very close to his grandpa (grandpa's name is Raleigh) and Raleigh is almost like a grandpa to me too. He helped me buy my first car.

Please just pray for him. I'm so scared. I don't do well in scary situations and situations where I don't know whats happening. I know my bro-in-law Chip is scared out of his mind, so we took Gavin off of his hands and kept him overnight. Jenny was at work when this happened or she surely would have stayed home.

Please pray that surgery goes well and he makes a good recovery. I'm so scared for him.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Megan I sure hope he will be just fine after his surgery, have faith they do marvellous things today especially where heart surgery is concerned, I can understand how scared you will be feeling, it is very hard to watch someone you care about going through such tough times, I sincerely hope he will come through it all very well and be ok, take care and hugs to you and your family, thinking of you , and wishing for a great outcome with one healthy and well grandpa in law.

GET WELL SOON Raleigh.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Prayers winging in for Grandpa Raleigh that his heart problems can be managed and helped.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

prayers going up for grandpa raleigh
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Prayers for your granddad!! How old is he now?
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

He is in my prayers. I hate being in situations that I can't control.

Megan, I will be praying for your entire family, and that the surgery goes well..

Prayers for Grandpa Raleigh on their way, and for all the doctors and nurses caring for him.

Prayers for grandpa Raleigh, and for all your family... I really hope everything goes well...
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Prayers on the way from me too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayers on the way!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Prayers and thoughts are on the way for you and your whole family!

Steph and Jes