View Poll Results: What Picture should I sen in ?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll

15 27.27%

10 18.18%

6 10.91%

24 43.64%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need your honest opinion

Well I didn't expect #4 to be the one everyone would pic ...lol.. I was expecting #2. I really like #4 with the leash and all but I to thought it was cluttered and if you look closely you can see Simba snuck into the shot the king always has to be noticed ...lol.. I can send two so I'll keep the vote going and send in the top two. Thank you guys so much for your comments and votes, I knew I could count on you to give honest opinions.

The pet Strobe is soooo handy, its a little red ball as you can see ..lol.. and it gives off a bright flashing red light so when you go out for a walk at night people can see your dog, or when you put them out at night and want to be able to keep an eye on them you can follow the flashing light. I found it at pet Value about a month ago, it was seven dallors well spent

I'll take a pic of Hannah wearing it outside tonight and show you how bright it is, I can stand at the window and keep an eye on her outside, very handy on these cold nights
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Although #4 is quite unique with the leash in her mouth, I don't think you can beat that direct eye contact of #1 and that's what I voted for.

I love them all!!! But I voted for #1, as it seemed the most "photographically" correct (I just made up a new word ).

Good luck, Hannah!!!!

I like #2. She looks so regal with her Strobe!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Ok, I like both 1 and 4. I actually like 2 and 3 too, but 1 and 4 are my top choices. I voted for 4, but now that I study the pics closer, I think I might actually pick 1 over 4.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

How can you chose, she's gorgeous in all 4 of them. But if I really had to I would go for either No 4 or No 1

I voted #4! The leash in th mouth did it for me! Hannah looks so good in all of the pictures, it was difficult to decide!

I voted for #2 because of the colors, they seem so vibrant. I also liked #4.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

# 4! I like the leash in her mouth, ready for a walk.

I would pick #2, but send in a couple! If they dont like one they might like the other

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

LABS ROCK

Hi, I love #3, it represents the red ball, and how it can be worn proudly and perfectly, I love your dogs and cat, theyre all very cute!!!!! but definitly #3, k, christina
    Sandy is my puppy, she is my baby and will always be, she is the cutest lab in the world, but the best thing about her is she's mine.

Hannah

Hi, Ilovehounds, I think they are all really good, but #4 just seems to be the best, My second choice would be #3. She looks in #3 like shes having fun. #4 just looks professional. Either way, Hannah is a real cutie, and I hope she rates well, with the judges.,
    Wendy&Taz
    Taz's Mom

I definitly love number 3, like i said, it shows how the red ball can be worn proudly, and professionally, hannah looks so beautiful in 3, It shows her happiness, and her playfulness! you should definitly send in #3, christina
    Sandy is my puppy, she is my baby and will always be, she is the cutest lab in the world, but the best thing about her is she's mine.

I CANT BELIEVE NO ONES VOTING 3333333333333333333

3 IS THE BEST, TRUST ME

First of all, they are all great, and so are the other photos I've seen of yours. I voted 4 because it looks more like a picture and pose for the strobe ball. As said in a previous post "I've got my leash and strobe bal and I'm ready to go." I don't know what this contest is for but if it's for an ad for the strobe ball I can't imagine a better picture could exist!