Thread: Oliver

Oliver

Oliver, what cute bunny you are! It sounds like you have a good life! Now be nice to your two kitty brothers and don't tease them too much! Congratulations on being POTD! Have a good day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a lovely Scottish bunbun you are Oliver!! I sure like your hairdo and the silly sweet look on your face! The fact you like kitties makes me smile! Congrats to AWESOME OLIVER!!!

Oliver
    Adorable is certainly the right word for you!
    Who wouldn't love that wonderful face? I'm truley smitten myself!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there, Oliver! What a cute bunny you are! Enjoy your special day, honey bunny!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a handsome bunny you are, dear Oliver! Your coloring is so beautiful, so distinctive! If it weren't for the "ears," I'd have to look twice to be sure I wasn't looking at a Siamese You certainly are a joyful, life loving boy and such a gentle soul. I'd love to see you snuggling up next to Homer and Marlow...or trying to at least! How precious! It's clear you are one cherished and adored furkid dear Oliver and so deserving of our "top pet" honors! Your human is truly blessed to have had you as her "first!" I hope you and Homer and Marlow and your proud Mom are in the midst of a fun filled day of adventure, celebrating your reign as Pet of the Day...a walk in the garden, lots of playtime and TREATS! Congratulations to you sweet, adorable Oliver!!! Please have your Mom give you lots of extra hugs and kisses for me!

Wow, Oliver you are one magnificent and regal looking bunny! I just love your lionish mane and face, handsome boy . You may keep your person on her toes but you also share many special moments together too, from visits outside and "nanna" time to zooming around the house in "turbo bunny mode," sure to bring smiles and laughter at your antics! You've made your very own special place in the family and are obviously loved and cherished very much. Oliver, I hope today you have had an EXTRA special day enjoying all your very favorite treats and activities. Congratulations on being our beautiful and MOST deserving Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I think Oliver's person hit the nail on the head: little critters like our handsome Oliver here add so much joy to our lives, if we just take the time to notice. Ya got a good human there Oliver! (and don't worry about the kitties - in their hearts they're jealous of the way bunnies can jump up, click their heels, and show the whole world what real joy is!)