Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Molly

Molly

Molly, what a sweet, sweet face! I just want to plant a kiss on that face! It sounds like you're the perfect match for your family! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you day is extra special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ah she's just beautiful... Such a cute face and shiny coat... Her family sure is lucky!

Congrats on DOTD!

What a cutie pie!

Miss Molly... You are so pretty. You have such a cute little face.
    I bet your family does love you very much. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

What a cutie! So glad that Molly is there for her brother. Dogs sure do have a special way about them.

Congrats Molly! Enjoy your special day and have fun playing with you brother.

Hi Molly!!

What a pretty girl we have for our illustrious DOTD today!! We just love your apricot, soft and wirey little do Miss Molly!! You have the sweetest face and cutest little expression!! Who wouldn't fall in love with you? What a good girl you are, helping your human brother feel better. You're just the perfect lovebug to have added to his life. We're just thrilled to hear how well you and the family are getting along and it sounds like another match made in heaven sweet girl!! Enjoy your big day sweetheart!! Play all day and exceed the fun-o-meter many times over!! Continued happiness to all of you always!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot and Sunny Florida

I know I am partial to fuzzy, long faces (and WFT!), but I just think that's one of the cutest mugs in the world, Miss Molly! WFT are comical little clowns, and I'm sure your antics keep your brother very busy. There is nothing more therapeutic than a pet, and not only are you helping your brother learn responsibility, but I feel certain you are keeping him laughing as well!

You know what I want to say......

Good Golly Miss Molly--Congratulations!

Ask mom or brother to kiss your cute nose for me!

CONGRATULATIONS MOLLY!

Sweetie I'm so glad you can be such help to your boy Michael, I'm sure he and the rest of your family loves you very much

Have a wonderful day...you definitely deserve it!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a real beauty you are Molly! You have such "sweet eyes" and an impressive coat to match! Congrats to Marvelous Molly!!

What a beautiful face!! Congrats on DOTD!!!

Molly,
    You are such a cutie pie Happy DOTD to you and your family Don't wear Michael out

Originally posted by pipersmom
    I know I am partial to fuzzy, long faces (and WFT!), but I just think that's one of the cutest mugs in the world, Miss Molly!
    Actually I could have quoted Pipersmom's whole entry because everything she said I wanted to say as well. Guess I'll have to get here earlier to have an *original thought*.

Being a true to your breed, I know that you never allow a dull day in your household and I doubt the people with whom you share your life are ever allowed couch potato status. What winsome little angel you are with a bit of the devil thrown in for good measure. Just what we need around here as our Dog of the Day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Hi there, Molly! What a little doll baby you are! Enjoy your special day, girl!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Miss Molly How adorable you are!!!!!!! I love you breed it one of my fav. and you are one of the prettiest of your breed enjoy being dog of the day cutie!!!!!!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

You are absolutely precious, Miss Molly! And what a blessing you are to your family, most especially to your best bud Michael! Doggies have that amazing, enviable ability to reach right into our hearts and souls and heal us with their unconditional love, their generous, joyful spirit. Healer, teacher, best friend and loyal companion, you're all that and so much more, beautiful Molly! I hope for you and Michael and your parents a lifetime of love and friendship!!! Congratulations to Molly, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving DOG OF THE DAY! Enjoy your day on center stage with your proud people! I hope you're being spoiled rotten! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Molly!