Thread: Rom

Former User Guest

Rom

What an absolutely gorgeous boy you are, wow! So fluffy too and a champion!!! Congratulations for the champ and have a good day as our very, very, very handsome cat of the day!

Oh Darn! Casper & Kitty beat me to it : I wanted to be the first to congratulate Rom as COTD because he reminds me so much of my kitty, Wylie.
    He too is a 'pet quality' Maine Coon, orange & cream.

I also wanted to say that often the 'runts' make the best pets. My other cat, Kedi (M. Coon/Himalayen mix) was a runt, and is the most loving, gentle, goofy guy I've ever had!

Congrats to you Rom.

Rom

Boy are you beautiful!! Congratulations on being COTD!!

You're absolutely stunning ROM - WOW Nothing else needs to be said except Congrats you beautiful COTD.

Fabulous Rom!!!

I just echo the comments above...Rom, you are certainly champion quality - what a magnificent boy you are! No wonder your family is proud of you.

The Pride and I want to add our congrats on both your Champion recognition and being such a fab Cat of the Day! Do you have a web site with more photos we could check out????

Bari and the Happy Cat Pride

What a pretty kitty! Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day!

What an amazing boy! :)

I'm partial to orange boys, particularly DMHs or Maine Coons. My boy Hank could be this one's brother! Does Rom have a single brown whisker?

(Bari -- hello!)

Thanks for sharing this beautiful, sweet boy!
    Christine
    Proud & Lucky Mom of Shelby, Morgan, Bentley, Pauley, Tohsa, & Kharma, who misses Scorpio, Sunny, Winchester, Lucy, Hank, Pauley, Laddy & General

"Where there is breath, there is hope."

DEAREST ROM

Congratulations on being honored as today's
    CAT OF THE DAY !!! You are a WINNER in the LOVE
    catagory... Long happy healthy life to you
    Beautiful Rom...

ROM

You may have started out the smallest but you are sure the prettiest from the litter now, I'm sure.
    Congrats at being a very beautiful Cat of the Day.

Hey, Rom! CONGRATS on the Grand Premier!!!

I've done a bit of "cat showing" with one of my cats, so am familiar with the award! Have a friend who showed a gorgeous black Persian (I have his mom here... ) to his Grand Premier in ONE show! I love you big, long-haired guys!!!

Congrats on being such a gorgous boy, for having three mommies willing to nurse you, and for being such a gorgeous boy! Have a great day today!!!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

Dear Rom... You certainly look like a champion to me, gorgeous boy!!! Oh, that "creamsicle" coloring of yours is spectacular! We can all see how incredibly handsome you are. But I think it's your HUGE heart and sweet personality that are the real show stoppers!! What a hands down winner! Good luck to you in all of your future competitions Rom! And Rom, today we add another accolade to your list of accomplishments! Today we present you with Pet Talk's "Blue Ribbon" as we hail you our most stunning, gentle and loving Cat of the Day! I'll bet all the other kitties on the show tour will be green with envy!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

OH HOW I LOVE A BLONDE KITTY!!!!!

Rom you are one beautiful boy. I know you steal the show with those perfect trialngle ears, and that oh so precious kitty face. I can tell you are a special boy, and what sweet mommies (all three) to make sure you were going to grow up to be such a pretty baby. CONGRATULATIONS SWEET ROM for being todays COTD.