Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gustav

Gustav

Gustav, what a handsome boy you are! It sounds like you're a good boy too! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have the best day ever!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Yeah, Your handsome>>>
    The dog in life is the firmest friend, the first to welcome, foremost to defend.
    Thanks kittycats_delight for the awsome siggie!!

Goose you are utterly amazing!! Soooo beautiful, congrats on your big day!!!

What a gorgeous dog! Gustav, not only are you a super looking dog but you sound like you are also pretty smart. Its a pleasure to meet you this morning. I hope you have a fantastic day and that your family spoils you rotten. I have a feeling that they will.

Congrats, Gustav!

Hi Gustav!!

You certainly are a very beautiful boy Mr. Gustav and we wholeheartedly agree, your name is very cool too!! Such a sleek, black coat and muscular bod you have sir! We can tell how happy your loving family was the day they got to keep you and we bet that Lois is really just as happy. We love her name too by the way. Congratulations on being our wonderful DOTD today Big Guy and may you celebrate with all the things you love and cherish today. It's our pleasure to meet you this morning handsome man. Please give our best to Mom, Dad, Lois, and Savannah(another cool name)!! Continued happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

My Labbie loving heart skipped a beat when I clicked on your gorgeous photo, Gustav! You certainly are one handsome hunk of a Labbie boy, precious Goosy! I was so moved, reading of the great work the folks at Guiding Eyes (including your Mom) and your fellow Labbies do for those so deserving! And while the fates may have chosen a different life path for you than guide dog, I'm sure your family would agree, your current job is just as important... bringing joy, comfort and loyal companionship to your devoted humans and all who cross your path! You were truly heaven sent Congratulations to you magnificent Gustav, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! I hope you and you fursibs Lois and Savannah, your proud family and all of your adoring friends and fans enjoy a very happy "top dog" celebration! Lots of hugs and kisses to you Goosy! I wish for you and your wonderful family many, many more happy, love filled years together Love, Sandra and Star the Lab

CONGRATULATIONS GUSTAV!

Oh my yes...I love your name boy! It certainly seems to fit you
    Just by looking at your picture (and I can see that tail was a waggin'!) I see why your family decided right away that they wanted to keep you. I surely don't blame them!

I hope you get every little thing you hear desires today

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Handsome boy!! Big kisses to you
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Hi there, Gustav! What a handsome boy you are! Run and play today on your special day, boy!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Was there ever a more handsome Black Labrador than you, Gustav?? I don't think so!!!! I think I'm in love. **sigh**

We know all about that "love at first sight" stuff around here as that's how we got our Golden Retriever, Zipper!!!! I think your mom and dad made a terrific choice!!! And I feel certain that Lois probably totally agreed!!!

Congratulations, handsome boy, on being our Dog of the Day!!!

You're such a handsome boy, Gustav!!Enjoy your day, cutie
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Gustav...You are so very handsome. I just love black lab's.
    I bet you are very loving. I would love to have you for my own.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Sadie is just drooling!! LOL! Gustav you are sooo handsome, sweetie! I can't get over how beautiful you are, your mom and dad must be so proud to have such a nice dog, like you Goosie! Congratulations Gustav on being our Dog of the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Gustav you are such a handsome fellow. I'm so happy that you are Dog of the Day! Congratulations from Sebastian ,our black lab- aren't labs the most wonderful dogs!
    Disney Cathy

Look at that handsome GOOSE! What a terrific boy you are Gustav, love the pic. Congrats to GORGEOUS GUS!!