Thread: My cinderella man review....(movie)

My cinderella man review....(movie)

Ok well I have just seen Cinderella man last night and thought for those who are keen to see it I would give you my honest opinion.

Firstly I was not really in a movie going mood, and the movie did not entice me that much, however as they were free tickets I did not want to waste them, and off we went.

I have to say I did enjoy the movie, it was fairly good, I don't think it deserves rave ratings, but it is worth seeing, it was very predicatable no suprises in it for me, and I am not keen on the so called sport of boxing and I did not really enjoy the four boxing scenes, although they had an element of excitement to them, I don't really enjoy seeing someone getting there face beaten up and blood all over it.

Russell Crowe is not a star I particularly adore , but he did a good job, and Renee well she never lets me down.

Yep all in all not too bad a movie, for me a 6 out of Ten wavering to a seven almost.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    That's a pretty good review, though!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I was actually interested in seeing that so im glad that i know kind of what to expect.

Well Kari I was not bored silly or anything, or riveted to my seat, it was not the best movie i have ever seen, but still enjoyable, just go see it for yourself and make your own mind up, I know you and I don't always agree on movies lol, so don't take my word on it, just go with an open mind and see what you think.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thanks for sharing that information with us. I like to hear about movies before I watch them.

Yes I do as well, but really it is only one person's opinion, and I have loved some movies that others have hated and vice versa, so it is merely a guideline, would be good to get a few other people's opinions as well, then you have a better idea if it is your kinda movie.
    Furangels only lent.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Yeah, well, the biggest difference already is that I like boxing. And, I love boxing movies. Like Million Dollar Baby, that was an incredible movie! And, I have hardly seen anything with Russell Crowe that I didn't like. The Insider is one of my favorite movies, and, he's wonderful in it. And, I'm actually not the biggest fan of Renee Zellwegger. But, I like her, her facial expressions are distracting to me a lot of the time. I loved her in Chicago, though. I've been wanting to see Cinderella Man for awhile, but, it'll probably be a bit longer before I do.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Well see I heard Kari that people who were not into Russell Crowe like myself enjoyed the movie like I did, and thought he did a wonderful job, I have to agree Renee does make some really funny facial expressions in all her movies, it suited her in Bridget Jones diary but not in every movie she does.

And I just hate boxing, because it is too bloody and cruel for me, but it was what the movie was about, and the fights were exciting, i laughed as I looked at my hubby's facial expressions and body movements as the fights were on, he was grimacing and it was a good distraction from watching the blood and gore, not that it is overly done, but I just tended to look away.

I think you will enjoy the movie a lot then.This was an advance screening, it has not even opened here in NZ yet at the theatres, no previews or adverts too that was good.
    Furangels only lent.