View Poll Results: What is your favorite jewlery???

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Necklaces

5 17.24%
  • Rings (toe and finger)

10 34.48%
  • Bracelets

6 20.69%
  • Anklets

1 3.45%
  • Earrings

5 17.24%
  • other (please explain)

2 6.90%

Thread: Jewlery

Jewlery

Jewlery....i really love jewlery! My favorite kind has to be rings followed by necklaces. But itwas a really hard choice!

I don't usually wear bracelets, anklets or necklaces because I tend to break them at work.

I just wear the studs I got my ears pierced with, because I'm too lazy to change earrings.

But I do have a ton of rings.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

It was a VERY hard choice between Bracelets and Rings..... I just love them both. But I voted Bracelets. I also love earings and don't care much for necklaces.

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I put rings only because that's what I have the most of. I have two rings and three toe rings. I wear the same necklace every single day. I rarely take it off. Sometimes, I'll wear a cutesie kinda inexpensive one if it looks good with the outfit. Or for dressing up on occassion, I'll wear a fancy looking necklace. Even though my every day one is the most expensive. I always wear the same hoop earrings, and, the same watch. It's a loose kind of watch, though, so, it feels like a bracelet. I have a bracelet that matches my necklace, I just have to get part of it fixed. I love anklets, but, don't have a nice one to wear all the time. I saw one at the jewelry store that I loved, maybe I'll be able to get it one day!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I don't wear any jewelery, just make it.

The only thing I wear is a water-resistant sports type watch.

I like all of them. I wear earrings, rings, bracelets and necklaces, and toe rings.

I like necklaces rings are ok and I harly wear earrings
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Necklaces for me too. I love rings but I hardly wear them and I find it is harder to find a nice ring than a nice necklace. I am super picky. I almost never wear earrings as I have a nickel allegry and almost all of them cause me to get a mojor infection. Yuck. And I am also addicted to body jewelry. Tongue studs to be exact. I have about 30 of them and if I see one I like I cannot leave the store without having it.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

EARINGS!!!!! I *love* earings...they look so pretty. I love bracelets too. I like necklaces too. I don't wear rings that often, but they are lovely. The only type of jewelry I'm always wearing are earings.....everything else is just for 'special' gatherings, etc. I do always wear my watch though, and it looks kinda like a bracelet, so I guess that counts as jewelry in a way.

Bracelets for me. I have beautiful bracelets in several different colored stones, and one of just gold dolphins.

Before I get dressed in the morning, I put on a bracelet to match whatever clothes I'm going to wear that day. I often get complimented on my bracelet, and I tell people they were each a gift from my husband, to which women usually say "Wow, he has good taste. You should keep him!"
    I smile, and say, "Yup, I know!"

I often pick out a necklace to wear as well, I have many vintage ones that I inherited, several of which are crystal of differing color schemes. Some necklines are enhanced by a necklace, some not!

I'm not really a girly-girl, or into fashion at all. But since I worked at a couple different Earring Trees as summer or part-time jobs when I was in college, and just afterwards, I learned the right jewelry can really "complete" an outfit, and even improve one from being "eh, okay" to just right!

I love jewellery(nz SP) as well, but I only have a few good pieces that are not over expensive, but reasonable quality, as I am allergic to anything but gold or silver, although nowadays I only wear gold as silver goes black on me within a few days, so I have given all my sterling to my daughter, a shame as I prefer silver to gold.

I own about 3 pairs of earings, three necklaces, and five rings , but only wear two of them, the other two I wish to have made into another ring or necklace someday,and that is about my lot, so I am not exactly dripping in it., or overly adorned by it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️