Thread: is Harmanie ignoring me or just upset

is Harmanie ignoring me or just upset

I have been gone all summer and I have basically been home only for about a week tops. Everytime I come home I am used to Harmanie waiting for me at the door ready to clime on me and tell me she loves me. But now She doesn't even come to me when I call her. The two days later she does, but still not like she used to . Does she not remember me anymore. I mean I 've had her for 6 years now and Shes my best friend, my baby girl. I would be heart broken if this was the case. Does anyone have a similar case or any advise?

My thought is that she is just upset that you left for a while, of course she remembers you try to send some one on one time with her. i just recently went back to work for the first time since ai became a meowmie and the kids hate it they ignore me until Sat. and Sunday (my days off). Try to spend some alone time with her she will warm back up in her own time. Good luck!!!

(((HUGS)))

Shell's Angel's

HARMANIE,IS JUST A LITTLE PUT OFF,BECAUSE YOU WERE AWAY,SO LONG,AND SHE,WANTS YOU,TO WIN HER OVER,ALL OVER AGAIN.
    SHE,STILL LOVES YOU,ITS JUST,THAT HER FEELINGS,WERE A LITTLE HURT.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I had a cat a long time ago that would totally ignore me after I had to scold him. He would sit right in front of me but with his back to me and totally ignore all my efforts to smooth things over with him... What I tried was I just ignored him totally and he couldn't stand that... Try just ignoring her, your "begging" is giving her attention so she is happy and don't need to "make up".....

They DO get very upset when you leave them...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Thank you all so much for your help. I spent two days with her and everything is completely bak to normal. And I think yyou were right. Perhaps she was ''punishing'' me. She was most likely trying to make a ppoint that shhes thhe boss. Sometimes I think she might be. lol
    Thanks again everyone.

I'm glad to hear she's not ignoring you anymore! you're probably right, she wanted to tell you she was not so happy that you were gone for a while!

But don't worry, she will never forget you. I had a cat who stayed at my parents' home when I went to the University because I could not suddenly take him in a very small room and let him inside all the time. After that I lived quite far from my parents's place, and even after several months, he always recognized me when I was back he behaved as if I've always been here, sleeping with me, asking for food in the middle of the night...!