Thread: HI pet talk

HI pet talk

Well, I can say its definetly been a dogs age sense the last time I've visited this (.com) Let me tell you...IT FEELS GREAT TO BE BACK! I have to apoligize though, for not getting back to anyone sooner but I have been away from a computer for soooo long. I have been working to save up for my care..etc... , and I have been out of state staying in a cabin where there was absolutely NO ELECTRICITY! yuck!
    But I suppose it was a good experience.
    Harmanie is doing great. She has gotten so plump its sooo cute. Jamie has tamed down quite a bit and I still have my fish. I have been gone literally all summer and I think maybe I stayed home a total of 1 week with my family. I have really begun to appreciate the importance of my family and I wouldn't live another day without them. I am SOOOO homesick but I am home now, for the time being. My boss wants me back at her house to clean and babysit her little monsters--lol
    My grandpa is doing great, he's actually eating again and eventually he will be off life support. I'm going to see him today.
    I am definetly interested to hear how everyones summer is comming along! I miss you guys sooo much!
    Oh and one more thing, LONG STORY, but to make it short, because I couldn't get adopted for the third time in a row, I am going to get a legal name change to Kaydence Annette Dell. How does that sound, does it sound corny?

Yours,
    Kate------soon to be Kaydence

Welcome back!

Glad you and all the animals are doing well ... pictures?

sorry to say but no. I havent had time to do anything. My friend still has the digital pics but we don't really talk anymore. A while back someone from pt told me I could put my pics of Harmanie on a cd. I think I will do that. But I know that I will need help putting her on my page.

Hello. Welcome back.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey glad to have you back!!!

To Pet Talk!!!!Again!! Stick around, it's fun!!!

Welcome back!

WELCOME BACK!!!

Welcome back, Harmanie! I hope you stick around with us this time!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Welcome back!

----<---<--<{(@

welcome back, I don't know the story behind your name, perhaps you can tell us all, Kaydence is certainly a little different, but I guess it will always get shortened to Kay, will you be happy with that?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️