Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darling Dix

Darling Dix

Reading about you reminded me of the Tom-and-Jerry-style SPLAT! Don Juan did shortly after I adopted him, when he spotted some birds outside the screen door. Be careful with the patio door, honey. I know your mom and dad don't want you to get hurt! Have fun with your human family and your new doggie sibling on your special day.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Dex, you are a very handsome boy, and you've found the right family. In no time you convinced them what fantastic animal and true member of the family a cat can be!
    Some years ago, I was more a dog person and I also discovered what cats can really be with my first cat! No regrets at all!!

Have a long life little boy, and a lot of fun with your dog brother. I'm sure YOU will be the boss!

Happy COTD, Dex!

Dex, you're a handsome boy! I hope you like your new doggy sibling! Congratulations on being COTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dix
    What a handsome fellow you are!
    I love your pink nose!
    Sounds like you have a wonderful home and family. I hope your new dog brother and you get along well too.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there darling, Dex! What a cutie you are! Enjoy your special day, sweetie
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a most handsome man you are Dex!!! WE can easily understand how you've taken over your furparent's hearts. You are so beautiful and have the most loving look on your pretty face. Congrats to DEAR DEX!!!!!

Dex the Heartwarmer

Dex , I want to make one thing clear. The good news is I don't dislike or hate cats one bit in the world. The bad news is I won't admit I like or love cats. I can take them or leave them. I don't believe there's any way on earth I could leave you. You look almost like a miniture tiger that is "KIng" of the world.

I'm proud of your mom for adopting you to heal her heart to a heartwarming comfort after the loss of her poodle. I understand you will be getting a puppy friend soon. I believe strongly that you will enjoy him/her as soon as you get used to it.

The main thing is I'm very proud of you for being Cat of the Day. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE MORE PEOPLE I MEET , THE MORE I LOVE MY DOGS.

Hey Dex!!! Please let your parent know that you ARE hugging them and a purring them to sleep. Your family is learning that a cat is one pretty smart cookie. One of the best things our cats do is to wait at the window when we are out. Then when we walk in the house, the reception line is ready to greet us! You sure sound like a very special fellow. I hope that you and the future addition of the puppy will get along. Yes, you will be the boss, you were there first!!! Lots of love and hugs to you, Dex, on YOUR day!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Congradulations on being COTD, Dex! You're such a cutie!

Blog Entries

DEX, Saturday's COTD

Mmmmew -- I see you got your purr~sons solidly wrapped around your paws!

You are very handsome, darling Dex. Nothing like a cat to make a house a home -- in fact -- to turn a house into a Palace!

a baby brother puppy!! That sounds like lots of fun. If I were as young as you perhaps I'd like a puppy buddy too. My late brother, Tiggy AKA The Best Cat in the Universe loved to hug my KatMa and purr her to sleep. He was her darling boy and KatMa misses Tiggster so much! The other night my KatMa dreamed about Tiggy so KatMa figures he was visiting her...a very nice thought.

Live very long, dear Dex, be happy, always loved and treasured. You are a wonderful royal prince.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh, Dex, what a darling little boy you are! So sweet to give your purrent a hug at night...what a wonderful way to show your love. Nothing better than kitty love, I say.

I'm proud of you because you converted yet another dog lover to cat-loving status!!

You're a good looking fella, even for a youngster. Be careful running, though, we don't want any broken bones or lumps on you!

Congratulations to a sweet lit boy! Glory in your COTD day!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

DIX,YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT AMBASSOR,FOR THE CATS,AND THATS WONDERFUL,THAT YOU WERE ABLE,TO HELP,YOUR GUARDIANS,FILL THE VOID,LEFT,BY,THE PASSING,OF THIER POODLE COMPANION.
    AS,FOR THE NEW PUP,REMEMBER,THAT A PUP,IS YOUNG,AND A BIT,OF A BUMBLER,AND YOU,SHOULD LEARN,TO BE,THE BEST,OF PET FRIENDS.
    THE FOUND CATS,SEND A FRIENDLY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO YOU,DIX,COTD,AND YOU NEW PUPPY PAL.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Look at that face. He just can't stand not being touched. Watch out for the bedtime hugging and purring. You get used to it and can't sleep without it. Hope everything continues to work out for this loving little fellow.

Dex you certainly look hansom.Congrats on COTD!!!

Oh Dex! I'm not surprised to learn that you won over your humans so handily!!! I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your family's beloved Poodle doggie But in true feline style, you pawed your way into their home and hearts with nary a purrr, helping to heal their broken hearts! I think they're hooked on kitty love! And hopefully by now, you and your family have welcomed home your new doggie brother and everyone is getting along splendidly! Yes, you truly are deserving of Pet Talk's top honor...CAT OF THE DAY! Congratulations to you precious Dex!!! Hope you and your proud family (and new doggie brother) are enjoying a very special day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you handsome, adorable Dex!!!