Thread: Cat boarding in Canada?

Cat boarding in Canada?

Can anyone here give some info, or even better recomend, a cat boarding kennel near Calgary?

My dear friends are moving out of the U.K. to a new life in Canada and are torn between rehoming their cat with relatives or taking him with them. They want to be sure he has a good place to stay for a couple of weeks if needed.

Charles, you are a star! Thank you for taking so much time and effort to help. I really appreciate it.

I'm sorry - Ice hockey is not a big thing here, although it is growing and we do have a league here, I think.......

Football (soccer to you) and Rugby are the headliners here at this time of year along with the ever present horse racing.

I love American football and when it was first shown on British TV my Dad and me would get together at midnight on Sunday to watch the weekly news.
    Sadly it never really got going as a T.V. thing ( did have a slot for a couple of years at 6 on Sunday, then at 9, then at midnight and then...) and we only get it at stupid o clock on cable once in a purple moon ( much rarer than a blue one!!)
    To give a time scale of how long ago that was - The Fridge was a new star and the Chicago Bears were at the top..

Any way ......Okotoks is the area of particular interest, can anyone help with the cat boarding (yes a really bad effort - but would have another look for us Charles?)