Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PawPaw's Paws

Hybrid View

PawPaw's Paws

Now you are a daddy's boy, handsome Paws

Being the majestic guy with white gloves you are now we can hardly believe you were a tiny kitten. But you must have been a very cute one.

Have a fun day with your dog pals and enjoy your day of honour

What a handsome cat is welcoming us today!

Pawpaws you are so cute with your big white paws and your orange-brown marking on your face!

I'd like to share your bench/stone in the sun with you!

Have a great COTD today, as "just a great cat" like you deserves to have!

WOW! Aren't you the gorgeous one?
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Paws, what a sweetie you are! It sounds like you're in a very happy family. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Paws you and your human deserve a round of applause today. I don't know when I last saw such a handsome kitty photographed in such a lovely setting. I bet your human daddy was the one who snapped that picture because you seem to be looking especially adoringly at the photographer. You have accomplished much in your two short years - a spot in the 365 Day Calendar and now you are our very special Cat of the Day! Paws you are just awesome, right from the tip of your head to your little white pawsies!

My goodness, Paws, you are quite the celebrity, as COTD and in the 365 days cat calendar!!! (I love that calendar)

Love how you picked your pawpie and your furrever home!

Your paws are pretty awesome; love that feature on a cat, looks like you have spotless white gloves on and are ready for a party.

Congratulations to a handsome dude. You pose so wonderfully for the camera!

Have a wonderful COTD day today and everyday!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

You are so handsome, Paws! Such a great picture. I can see why you were selected to be in the calendar. That must have been such a thrill.

Congrats, Paws! Enjoy your special day.

Hey good lookin'!!! Wow!!! A double winner for our COTD!!! You were loved from the very begining of your life by your parents who knew YOU were the one for them!!! Happy days in your forever home!!! You are one handsome fellow!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Well first of all Paws, I certainly agree that you are calendar material! Congratulations on getting your picture published! You have a face that just tugs at my heart and pulls me in, making me want to cuddle with you. I love your white pawsies that looked dipped in cream . What a wonderful companion you are to both your people and your doggy pals. You certainly knew which home to claim as your very own! Paw Paws, I hope today you have an absolutely purrrfect day with all your favorite games and activities. Congratulations on being our most handsome and charming Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I,OF COURSE,HAVE THAT CLENDAR,BOTH THE WALL,AND I HAVE,THE DESK ONE,TOO.I WILL HAVE,TO LOOK UP.BIG PAWS,AND SHOW,THE FOUND CATS,
    AND THAT JUST GOES,TO SHOW YOU,WHAT CAN BECOME,OF A LITTLE STRAY,THAT FINDS,THE RIGHT FURR EVER HOME,WITH LOVE,AND TLC,A CALENDAR CAT,AND A COTD,IN THE SAME YEAR.
    A HUGE FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOES TO PERFECT PAWS,FROM CATS,WHO HAVE BEEN THERE,TOO.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh my goodness! What a handsome boy! And your white paw paws are just gorgeous. I just LOVE the rescue stories...they warm my heart. And you have shown your gratitude and love to your purrents in such special ways. Happy COTD and congrats on the calendar!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

What a remarkably handsome guy you are, Paws!!!! Loved reading your story. Paw applause to your purrsons for saving you and giving you such a loving home! It is delightful to meet you, Paws!!! What a wonderful Cat of the Day you are!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

What a remarkable man you are ALL around, precious Paw Paws! I can see why you were selected for calendar work! You are definitely one handsome, hunk of a feline and SO photogenic! Your photo is lovely!

And what a remarkable life you've led thus far...quite the great adventure from your touching tale of rescue, to hand selecting your humans, being paw raised by a Border Collie! No wonder you have such a sweet, loving, all encompassing personality! You love life and life loves you right back!

So much to celebrate today, precious Paw Paws! Bet your Dad is especially proud to see you honored here today! Have a wonderful, happy, fun filled day reveling in your well earned day celeb! You really are quite the S*T*A* R Yay Paw Paws, our most distinguished, deserving, adorable Cat of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you sweet, sweet boy! Here's to many, many more love filled years with your proud parents!

How beautiful and special you are! I love your face and lovely paws. Happy day sweetie xx

The Paws that Refreshes

What a cool and handsome kitty you are, Mr. Paws, posing in the shade. The spot you chose is appealing enough, especially on such a hot day, but the extra warmth your sweet furry presence adds to the scene is soothing even in the height of summer. Have a wonderful COTD!

Love and purrs from
    MARTHA and Julie ("mee-ow!")
    The California Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."