Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brushing teeth?

How many times a week do you have to brush there teeth?

Do you suppose to do it like a human would at least 2x daily?

Or is it more like a couple times a week ?

I only brush Autumn's once every week or two because her teeth aren't that bad.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

if you have a small dog, brush the teeth daily. they have teeth problems. if you have a medium-large size dog, 3 times or twice a week is fine.

Milk bones, bones, dog toothpaste, dog teeth mints, are all a choice. I feed my rescue dogs milk bones once a week, and their teeth are as white as can be, they get a breath mint after they eat and a dog teeth mind after they eat They usually have a bone everyday , and they get their teeth brushed regularly, your the dentist of your dog, so when you take care of your teeth, take care of your dogs too I brush each of my dogs teeth once a week, who else brushes theirs dogs teeth or takes care of their dogs teeth really well?

Personally I think it can't hurt. The frequency I think is dog dependent. My RB terrier had great teeth until be left us(he was 16) and we never brushed his, he just had periodic bones. Bear my aussie/pyranees mix has terrible teeth. We brush his using a human tooth brush and doggy toothpaste from Petsmart, give him bones, even use a pick to get some of the tarter off, and I still have to have a dental done by the vet about every 2 years!