Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FURIOUS!(about pitbulls)

FURIOUS!(about pitbulls)

uggh i was just watching the news and they reported a staffiture terrier attacking a women and her daughter and then they go oh and that part of the pitbull breed blaming pitbulls allready for another dogs attack...stupid news people! they are giving pits a really bad name, o and also they had a picture of a pitbull not a staffy....i wish a dog would attack them
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Sheesh, that'd make me angry too!! That's not right at all!!!!!

i think people are looking for a reason to put down the pitbull. it's really sick.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

yes, I know. Yesterday when I was talking about the am bulldog attacks with how the bitch was in heat and the dog intact, and how the mother told the sone not to go anywhere near them, and my mom STILL said "I don't care, put them down anyway!" That I got up and left dinner and locked myself in my room! And she brought an 8 month old ex-fighter into the household with two young children six years ago! WHAT has come over her!!

Niño & Eliza

What is wrong with these people? I hate this whole thing. People HAVE to learn that pitties are such nice dogs!!!

Steph and Jes

i wonder wat max's mum would have to say about this
    See ALL my pets here

pitbulls really arent that bad of dogs...poor lil doggy my dog roxy is part pitbull and i love her to death....
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

when are they ever going to learn??? Its not the breed of dog that is the problem is the IDIOT OWNERS!!!!!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Staffordshire Terriers and Pit Bulls are the same, that's why they showed a pic of a Pit. Am. Staffs are the AKC show version of Pits.
    Love is Adoptable. Adopt a Pit Bull.

Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Animals Die.

If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Pit Bulls.

but if they are the same breed they wouldnt be called 2 diff types of dogs, they would look the exact same..pits have a mmuch broader chest and there ears are shorter , there more musculer ect. they still shouldnt be putting the breed down when its a stffi that did it
    See ALL my pets here

Why are pit bulls banned in England and Staffie bulls the number 4 or something regestered dogs, known as the nanny dogs, then the spiral of banning hasn't happened in that country because the majority of them are not the idiots we have in the US.

Niño & Eliza

Staffordshire Bull Terris and Bull Terriers are very popular is England,my friend that moved from there had 2 bull terriers,their such wonderful dogs!I think its only American Pit Bull Terriers thar are banned,not sure about the Am. Staff.
    I get sooo mad when the media does this whole huge story on a dog that was LOOSE!Blame the freaking owners,they should watch there dogs better,and not leave them out the back tied up!!

I makes me feel really angry when people talk about Pitbulls like they were mosters.... but people can be so stupid sometimes....

There arent so many pitbulls here in Argentina, but we have the same problem with a local breed: argentine dogo. The problem is that people use them for attacking, like guardian dogs, so they dont give the dogs the love and attention they need; that's why we always hear about dogo's attacks... But a friend of mine has two of them, and they are soooo cute doggies!!! I really love them....

Here's a pic:
    http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images10/DogoSad.jpg
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Originally posted by buttercup132
    i wonder wat max's mum would have to say about this
    Sometimes I think about it so much, that it just turns my brain to mush. I just don't understand it. Putting down a dog because people think they are killers. What about all the murderers on death row, that we have to shelter and feed year after year? Why not just put down all the people that kill other people and not worry so much about dogs. Dogs are not the ones doing so much damage. I know that dogs have killed people, because of the way they were raised. But, they haven't done even close to the damage that people themselves do. Why aren't we doing something about that? That's all, I don't wanna start getting ugly. Besides, we are gonna take our killer pit out to play. Anyone wanna come? We've got toys.

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

I love Dogo Argentinos! That really is too bad.

Niño & Eliza