Thread: Eeyore

Eeyore

Eeyore, what a handsome boy you are! What beautiful markings you have! I like the names in your family. Congratulations on DOTD! I hope you have the best day ever!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Eeyore you are the very image of happy-go-lucky with that happy doggie grin and bright friendly eyes . What beautiful merle coloring you have too, I just love the mixture of blue and red! I bet you are quite a bundle of energy, love, and intelligence, and I can tell you I'd enjoy nothing more than some cuddle time with you! I hope today you have an especially WONDERFUL day with all your very favorite activities and games, and of course some cuddle and lap time with your proud person! Congratulations, dearest Eeyore, on being our most charming and winsome Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Congatulations om being DOTD today. By the looks & sounds of things it certainly seems that you have every right to be DOTHD every day!
    You are one handsome pup. I hope you have an awesome day, chasing balls & romping in the park just like Aussies like to do!!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Hi Eeyore!!

Yes, we think your name is so cute as are the names of your kitty kat siblings. What a handsome man you are there Mr. Eeyore!! Your eyes and coat are incredible! The combination is dazzling!! We have a new big nephew, Pistol. He is also an Aussie Eeyore. Only thirteen weeks old, he is the epitome of "high energy". We can relate to your human's description of you and your magnificent breed. You can be our lap dog any day Eeyore!! It sure sounds like you're the star of the show and really loved at your house Big Guy!! What's not to love Mr. Handsome Hunk?? We hope you get extra kisses, car rides, toys, and walks today on your special day Eeyore!! Please have Mom kiss you a billion times for us gorgeous. Congrats and happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy, and Delilah in Sunny Florida

What a beautiful boy you are, dear Eeyore! Oh, those sparkling blue eyes, that unmistakable smile could melt the hardest of hearts!!! Musn't forget to mention that gorgeous coat of yours! You're stunning!

Eeyore, I was so touched reading how your Mom chose you, your name, to honor her beloved Dad. I'm sure every day you do your Grandpa proud, sweetheart! Intelligent, loving, playful and gentle...you are all that a human could hope for in a canine companion and best friend, Eeyore! And I'm with your Mom...I'd find it hard to refuse you anything, including my lap! Hope today your wonderful family (including Tigger and Piglet) pulls out all the stops and treats you to an EXTRA special day of celebration...car rides, walks, lots of fetching, hugs, lap time and doggie treats! Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Eeyore, our most precious, most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! All my love to you, sweet Eeyore! Have your Mom give you some extra hugs for me!

Eeyore!!

Handsome hunks, some of you Aussie boys (not all... ) I would just love to throw my arms round your neck and hug you. What bright, intelligent eyes you have and I just love your colouring and markings. And that smile! Just because you are so special and today is your DOTD special day I will arrange to send you an Australian sheep to herd, how's that? Just for you

p.s. Isn't that tag the stars and stripes on your collar? Look, mate, I'll send you one with the Southern Cross on, "struth" mate, you gotta fly the right flag!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Eeyore

You are very handsome. I just love your color. And I love blue eyes on a dog. I bet you are spoiled. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life with your family.
    LHCamry

Eeyore,
    You look sooo sweet. No wonder your family couldn't resist selecting you as their next family member. Happy DOTD to you.

CONGRATULATIONS EEYORE!

What a beautiful, beautiful boy you are Eeyore! And I love that name, it really seems to fit you

Needless to say I really love those blue eyes of yours since I have a blue eyed beauty of my own! Something about those eyes just draw people in.

I hope you have a very fun day with your cats celebrating!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a handsome boy you are Eeyore! Its so nice to meet you this morning. I absolutely love the color of your coat. Just gorgeous! I hope you have a very special day and are completely spoiled.

Congrats Eeyore! Have a wonderful day!

Hi there, Eeyore! What a cutie patootie you are! Tell your parents to take you for a walk and a car ride today since it's your special day! Enjoy your special day, honey!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Re: Eeyore!!

Originally posted by TopCat3
    Handsome hunks, some of you Aussie boys (not all... )
    Ok now what male dog isn't handsome? Every dog is beautiful!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

What a most wonderful dog you are Eeyore! I admire your elegant coat and your most beautiful blue eyes! Congrats to AMAZING EEYORE!!

Eeyore, what a stunning boy you are!!! I love your bright eyes and smile. Lots of extra hugs, scratches and treats for our very handsome, very special Dog of the Day.

You instantly won my heart, handsome Eeyore! I'm a sucker for blue eyes! And your shiny, beautiful coat and winning smile..well..I'm in love with you! Handsome, spectacular, Eeyore, Congratulations on your special title, our DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!