Thread: Maddy Mischief

Maddy Mischief

You're just having fun! A beautiful and feisty DOTD - congratulations
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Maddy, you're beautiful! And so you get in a little trouble now and then? Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Maddy...You are very beautiful. I just love your color. Would love to have you for my own. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to see how pretty you are. Have a wonderful life with your family.
    LHCamry

Maddy you are a spectacular looking Weim. Your coat is gorgeous. I want to congratulate you on DOTD as this is a special day for you and I hope you have a great day. Have fun chasing rabbits.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

The Dominant DOTD

Maddy I love the way your parent criticized you and made you DOTD. The most important part is that your parent loves you dearly. You couldn't be in a better place with the type of LOVE , TENDER ,and CARE you're getting.
    On top of all that you look like a shining star.
    You have a good day and CONGRATULATIONS on being DOTD !!!!!!!
    THE MORE PEOPLE I MEET , THE MORE I LOVE MY DOGS.

Maddy,
    You have the best character mix: you look like an angel but you are always ready for some fun. I love you pseudo nickname: Trouble On Four Legs Enjoy being DOTD

Oh wow Maddy, you are certainly one sleek beauty! With all those great looks, it's not surprising you have such a bold personality as well . You certainly keep everyone on their toes, bare toes if that photo of you with a shoe is any indication . Lots of intelligence plus plenty of energy can certainly provide quite a challenge for us humans, but it sounds like your family is doing a great job, cherishing you just the way you are! I bet give it a couple more years, and you may settle down, just a bit! Maddy, I hope today you have an EXTRA fun and special day, hopefully not at the expense of your people though , with lots of treats and plenty of attention! Congratulations dearest Maddy, our gorgeous and personality-packed Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Re: The Dominant DOTD

Originally posted by WYA4DOGS
    Maddy I love the way your parent criticized you and made you DOTD. The most important part is that your parent loves you dearly. You couldn't be in a better place with the type of LOVE , TENDER ,and CARE you're getting.
    On top of all that you look like a shining star.
    You have a good day and CONGRATULATIONS on being DOTD !!!!!!!
    No, she really sent her other dog's picture in but Maddy's picture barged in front and made it here first

Marvellous Maddy, Mischievous Maddy - Maddening Maddy? - you are lovely nevertheless and remind me of a certain Blue Point Siamese I know re the pushing in front...Enjoy your DOTD day and I'm sure you'll make certain the whole neighbourhood gets to hear about your day of fame.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Hi there, Maddy! Aren't you just a cutie pie?!?! You enjoy your special day, sweetie!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a gorgeous girl you are Maddy! IT makes me laugh to hear about your mischievious antics, what a character! I love your ethereal green eyes and shiny blue coat - what a beauty! Congrats to Marvelous MADDY BLUE!!

Dearest Maddy Bleu, you are one stunningly beautiful blue" girl! Your coat shimmers and shines like none other I've ever seen...like liquid silver! And that face, those ears, that pose...magnificent! I hear you're quite the mischievous little " blue devil?" Yes, I was fooled by that look of innocence! Setting off the burglar alarm...definitely a " no no!" lol But I have a feeling your family wouldn't have you any other way! What a joy, what a precious pup you are, Miss maddingly mischievous Maddy! Congratulations to our stunning blue beauty, the magnificent, mischievous Maddy, DOG OF THE DAY! Have a wonderful, fun filled day celebrating your well earned reign as Pet Talk's "top dog!" How proud your fursis Lexus and humans must be to see you honored here today! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Maddy, you are so pretty! I just love the coloring of your coat. I sat here and chuckled when I read your story. I would love to see all the mischief that you cause. I still have a big smile on my face just thinking about you. I'm so glad I got to meet you, Maddy. I hope you had a wonderful day.

Congrats Maddy!!

Maddy you are so beautiful but I see that little sparkle of a smart aleck in your eyes!! Your sister, Lexus, should be the next DOTD. Congratulations, beauty!!