Last week I got a call from a friend of mine. We have not talked in probably 8 months or so now. I was really suprised to get a call from her. She was calling to tell me that she is moving to Texas for a job. I was like "well congrats, when are you moving?" she said I will be leaving Aug. 5th. I was like well we should get together before you leave. She said "yeah, I was thinking samething" and then came the long pause. I was like "Hello, are you there?" She was like "Umm, that is not only reason I am calling you" I was like ok. I thought maybe she was in trouble or something. She said "Could you take Gwenie?"

Just little background info so you all will know who Gwenie is. My friend went with me when I went get Ginger (RB), well she got a puppy looked exactly like Ginger except she is little bigger, and has more white on her muzzle.

"I was like I don't think I can" she said "well I am not going have time for her with my new job, and I want find me a guy, it is hard finding men like dogs" I was about to scream at her. But I didn't. So "I said what about your parents?" Her parents don't want Gwenie because they are afraid non of their friends will visit. Plus they are so particlar(sp?) about their house. Only reason they think people are not going come is, Gwenie is all over people when they visit. That is how my Ginger was.

Well I talked it over with Rob, and we decided to take her in. I knew if I didn't Gwenie would end up in a pound somewhere or she would just give her to someone that don't want her.

This is only picture I have Maegan hugging Gwenie. As you can see she has alot of white on her muzzle. Other then that she looks just like my Ginger did. Also she has two scars on her face, one on below her eye, and one about her eye. I'm not sure what happened my friend won't tell me. So I am thinking another dog got ahold of her or she has been hit by a car. Something has happened to this dog.