Thread: Row, Row, Row your dinghy???

Row, Row, Row your dinghy???

Screams of passion alert coastguards

Lifeboats, coastguards and police turned out when screams were heard from a rubber dinghy - only to find a naked couple making love.

A walker on nearby cliffs thought their shreaks of delight at 8am were calls for help and dialled 999, reports the Mirror.

Lifeboatman Nigel Crang said: "It was an amazing shout. I've never seen anything quite like it in all my 18 years I've been doing the job."

He said the startled pair were totally naked, adding: "I've never seen such things in a six-foot inflatable at such an early hour.

"They were a bit surprised when we turned up. He was using his hands as a fig leaf, while she was protecting her modesty with a towel."

Police ordered the pair, both in their 20s, to paddle to Hollicombe beach, in Paignton, Devon

They eventually agreed and were given a stern warning by police and coastguards. Yesterday the mystery couple were in hiding.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Come on,
    Why all the fuss over a 6 foot dinghy? I think these guys are just jealous.

That would be a good story to tell your kids!

I've gotta say, I've made love in alot of place, but never THOUGHT of doing it in a dinghy.

I guess there's a first time for everything, huh??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

hehehehe...That is pretty funny though. I guess they embarass easy. NOT ME !!!! Hubby and I have had neighbors thump on the wall. Or someone passing by outside sceam out "What are you doin' killing her" LOL I guess some of us just need to learn to be a little more quiet.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Too funny! Years ago I had neighbors living in the apartment directly above me. They were professional dancers and would get in late at night. Almost EVERY night, the performance would begin. I never found out their real names, but we called them Mr. and Mrs. Harvey Wallbanger.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Thanks for the afternoon giggle!

All I can think of is this: how incredibly seasick I'd be! Any moment of romance would have been over before it began because I'd be retching off the sides of the dinghy!

Thanks for the laugh.

That's funny. LOL
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

WHAT NO FILM AT 11??????

I'm surprised the media didn't plaster this all over the networks all day long!!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At least they were practicing safe sex using a rubber dinghy.

You're right Richard they must be jealous with dinghy envy.
    Love is Adoptable. Adopt a Pit Bull.

Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Animals Die.

If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Pit Bulls.

Too funny!!!

I've got to say, I've never tried being romantic in a dinghy nor do I really want to lol!

I got caught with my ex once out on this isolated road...some "concerned citizen" noticed my car parked for a long time and called the police. We were pretty far out from civilization but I guess we were on state prision property (we really didn't know. There were no fences or signs saying so!) so the police thought we were helping people escape. Three city police cars, a prision guard car and an indian reservation police car (we were close to the reservation) all showed up and spotlighted the car while we were both er less than clothed.

I was a bit embarassed!!

LOL.

This thread makes my exp. less embarasing

If a country road comes to an end, its a good chance that its someone parking spot

Also make sure the road u park on is a dead road or super quiet. Cause having 10-20 cars stopping to see if the car has broken down, is ummm, ya, embarassing.

Oh & keep ur eyes out for dogs, they bark alot & draw attention.

Thanks everyone

Don't usually browse in the doghouse (bit risky for cats...) but today I had a sh*** day at work and staying up late before bed having a good giggle at this and the parrot and the vicar one has cheered me up no end, so thanks Richard and everyone for putting a on my face.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Reminds me of years ago when my "then" BF and I had fun on my waterbed........
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Re: Thanks everyone

Originally posted by TopCat3
    Don't usually browse in the doghouse (bit risky for cats...) but today I had a sh*** day at work and staying up late before bed having a good giggle at this and the parrot and the vicar one has cheered me up no end, so thanks Richard and everyone for putting a on my face.
    Cheaper than a comedy club.....no drink limit and no valet parking. you are welcome.

SLICK!!!!

I thought you were a good girl.