Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kuhio 1985~2002

Thank you for sharing that story. Being Quite new on Pet Talk I hadn't read it before and had no idea of Kuhios story. It has really made my heart break reading this. Both my cats are microchipped thank goodness.
    All cats should be chipped, this is such a tragic story I don't think I will ever forget it.
    At least Kuhio was loved and adored during the time she was alive.

Rest in Peace Kuhio, you are and always will be loved.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Happy 6th Bridge Anniversary!

Princess Kuhio ~ Your Dadcat and I hope that your 6th anniversary is a special one and that you have all the cheetos, nachos (jalapeno included, of course) that you could ever want.

We'll continue to tell the story of how we lost you. Hopefully, it has saved a few from your fate.

Whenever we lose a beloved PT pet, I am sure you are there to welcome them. Thank you.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

What a heart breaking story!!! I was in tears reading it and I don't know how you got through it.
    The way you have reached out to people with your suggestions about microchipping and searching for lost pets at shelters is a tribute to Kuhio. She was such a beautiful cat and I'm sure she does visit you and the cats that have been adopted since she went to the Bridge.
    My thoughts are with you today.

Even though Joey and Dora dont go anywhere off leash, I will be getting them Microchipped when they get fixed.

Kuhios story is what made me join PT. Her post was my first post ever. Thank you Kuhio for changing my life, and making me join in.

In Loving memory of Kuhio. Rip sweetie.

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Kuhio's story is always and has been in my mind for years now.

Kuhio you are dearly missed.

Kuhio was very special and holds a special in my heart and always will. Since I've heard that story, I've encouraged EVERYONE to microchip their pet cuz ya just never know.

Oh Davidp, are you listening????

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thanks Donna ~ That's why we keep telling Kuhio's story.
    If we had only known about microchipping.............

Quote Originally Posted by kt_luvs_kitties View Post
    Kuhios story is what made me join PT. Her post was my first post ever. Thank you Kuhio for changing my life, and making me join in.
    I didn't realize that!

We'll keep telling what happened. Every now and then we hear a story of a baby saved. Her story is unforgettable. Kuhio is unforgettable.

Yes Lisa, precious Kuhio's story should never be forgotten. If it could help just one person get their kitty back, it would all be well worth it.

Kuhio will definitely never be forgotten and will forever be missed.

R.I.P. dear Kuhio.

I always smile when I see your sweet face in your meowmie's siggy.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Lisa just reading Kuhio's sad story brought tears to my eyes, RIP beautiful Kuhio, you will never be forgotten, and Lisa it was wonderful to see a pic of you, i never had before, you are such a wonderful ,giving person, that is dear to my heart and that of my kitties.

May you find comfort today, remembering all the lovely times you had with Kuhio,HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Lightbulb

The happy part of the story is that Kuhio is a veteran Animal Angel now, and has been helping the New Animals adjust to thier new lives as Angels, and help them adjust to thier new lives.
    You certainly will have a lot of Happy Faces greeting you when you arrive at the Rainbow Bridge and Kuhio is there with his Happy Angel Welcoming Commitee just waiting for all his Friends to join them.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sunny was microchipped last Wednesday and I thought of Kuhio as I brought her home from the vet.

RIP Sweet Kuhio and thank you for leaving such a lasting legacy through your mom!

Nine years

Kitten-Kitty ~ We can't believe it's been nine years. Where has the time gone? Precious girl, you will never be forgotten.

My sympathies to you on this sad anniversary of beloved Kuhio's passing. May you be comforted by your many happy memories. She is with you always and is happy and healthy waiting for that grand reunion.. One Fine Day.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lisa the pain eases a little but we never forget our precious beloved furbabies, thinking of you today on this sad day, may your heart not be too heavy with sadness, GIANT HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️